News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

BREAKING: I JUST FOUND A GIF!

Started by GIGGLES, October 25, 2010, 06:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGGLES

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Bjork = Buddha's Ghost Penis???

IDENTITY REVEALED! GOTCHA BITCH!

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Grade 7 Pannus on November 29, 2010, 12:45:44 AM
Bjork = Buddha's Ghost Penis???

IDENTITY REVEALED! GOTCHA BITCH!

WEEEEOOOOOO!  :lulz:

GIGGLES

WINNAR!
\

GIGGLES

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Rizzo

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: SHIBBOLEET THE ANNIHILATOR on May 23, 2011, 02:40:43 PM

Awww... that was Trojan, wasn't it? I miss that cooling tower. :( They should have left it as a monument to failure.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Formerly something else...

GIGGLES