News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

You knew this was coming.

Started by Doktor Howl, October 27, 2010, 12:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Supporters of one of the most absurd teabaggers, Rand Paul,  turned violent last night..  After throwing a woman to the ground, several men began to physically kick her.

WE HAS NAZIS!
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Here's the brave lads who dealt with that fiendish 90 pound woman:

Molon Lube

The Johnny

She obviously has the wrong values.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 27, 2010, 12:27:05 AM
Here's the brave lads who dealt with that fiendish 90 pound woman:

Richter, what the hell have you been up to?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, fucking HELL.  :x I can't believe Paul didn't at least try to distance himself from this... FUCK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 27, 2010, 12:52:18 AM
Oh, fucking HELL.  :x I can't believe Paul didn't at least try to distance himself from this... FUCK.

Rand Paul has always been a bit of a Nazi.  He hates Jews and brown people, has his thugs kick the shit out of anyone who disagrees with him, the whole works.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

The sad thing is is that you called someone a Nazi and backed it up with specific Nazi examples.  :x

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 27, 2010, 01:05:53 AM
The sad thing is is that you called someone a Nazi and backed it up with specific Nazi examples.  :x

I'm not sure I understand why you're calling that sad.
Molon Lube

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 27, 2010, 01:31:55 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 27, 2010, 01:05:53 AM

I'm not sure I understand why you're calling that sad.

It's real easy to throw around the other N word... the fact that someone has to use it accurately and back up the usage is sad.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

You know, I recall several years ago saying that, as bad as things were in the USA, at least it wasn't a direct re-run of the end of the Roman Republic yet, because politicians didn't have personal armies throwing their weight around and picking fights on the campaign trail.

:x

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 27, 2010, 03:54:26 AM
You know, I recall several years ago saying that, as bad as things were in the USA, at least it wasn't a direct re-run of the end of the Roman Republic yet, because politicians didn't have personal armies throwing their weight around and picking fights on the campaign trail.

:x

We don't fuck around, Cain.  What took the Romans 50 years to descend to, we can slide under in less than 10.
Molon Lube