News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

How to Good-bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday.

Started by Disco Pickle, October 29, 2010, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0595094724/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me&seller

QuoteI think constricting anus 100 times and denting navel 100 times in succession everyday is effective to good-bye depression and take back youth. You can do so at a boring meeting or in a subway. I have known 70-year-old man who has practiced it for 20 years. As a result, he has good complexion and has grown 20 years younger. His eyes sparkle. He is full of vigor, happiness and joy. He has neither complained nor born a grudge under any circumstance. Furthermore, he can make love three times in succession without drawing out.

In addition, he also can have burned a strong beautiful fire within his abdomen. It can burn out the dirty stickiness of his body, release his immaterial fiber or third attention which has been confined to his stickiness. Then, he can shoot out his immaterial fiber or third attention to an object, concentrate on it and attain happy lucky feeling through the success of concentration.

If you don't know concentration which gives you peculiar pleasure, your life looks like a hell.

I think I'll buy this book just for the WTF moments I can enjoy when people notice it on the book shelf.

who knew being intentionally anal retentive could cure depression?
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Richter

I get really creeped out when anyone seems too excited about the butthole's role in health.  I blame ayurvedic medicine for this. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Richter on October 29, 2010, 01:38:23 PM
I get really creeped out when anyone seems too excited about the butthole's role in health.  I blame ayurvedic medicine for this. 

and perhaps Freud for making it part of mental health.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Jasper

People who bought this also bought:  Stray Shopping Carts of North America, How To Live with A Huge Penis, More Great Pantyhose Crafts!

Oh god, so many lulz.

Jasper