News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

HOW TO MAKE THE EXPERIMENT GOOD

Started by PANGO!, November 01, 2010, 01:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: PANGO GILLESPI, M.D. on November 02, 2010, 04:51:33 AM

HENCE, WE MUST BE DICKS.


These are probably the most beautiful words spoken in any language.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."