News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

HOW TO MAKE THE EXPERIMENT GOOD

Started by PANGO!, November 01, 2010, 01:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: PANGO GILLESPI, M.D. on November 02, 2010, 04:51:33 AM

HENCE, WE MUST BE DICKS.


These are probably the most beautiful words spoken in any language.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."