News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

HOW TO MAKE THE EXPERIMENT GOOD

Started by PANGO!, November 01, 2010, 01:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANGO!

DEAR LOVELY LADIES OF PDCOM, DR. PANGO WILL NOW LIKE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL, ON ACCOUNT OF HAVING JUST WOKEN UP WITH MASSIVE BRAIN-BONER AND MUST NOW MAKE TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE LOVE TO YOU LIKE THREE-LEGGED MOUNTAIN GOAT.

1. TOO MUCH TALK ABOUT 'WE ARE THIS' AND 'WE DO THAT' AND 'HERE IS NEW DEFINITION OF PDCOM FOR FASHIONABLE BITCHES.' SUCCESSFUL SCIENCE COLLEGES DO NOT WASTE CLASS TIME MUMBLING ABOUT HISTORY OF COLLEGE, JUST MAKE THE EXPLOSION IN SCIENCE LAB USING TEST TUBES AND NITRO-GLYCERINE. DO LIKEWISE FOR SUCCESS, PDCOM.

2. TROLLS ARE WINNING, PDCOM. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED. COMMUNITY IS STARVING. BUT BEST WAY TO RID FORUM OF TROLL INFESTATION IS TO BECOME FORUM OF TROLLS AGAIN. WHERE IS IRON TROLL BRIGADE? WHERE IS HIMEOBS? THESE HAVE BEEN LOCKED AWAY IN DUNGEON BY NEW, FRIENDLY, "DISCORDIA IS LOVE, MAN" HIPPIE TALK. PROBABLY NOT IRONIC ENOUGH FOR YOU HIPSTERS. THIS IS PROBLEM.

3. RELATED TO #2. DISCORDIA, IN FACT, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE.

4. ALSO RELATED. DISCORDIANISM CANNOT BE EXPRESSED ON FACEBOOK. DR. PANGO DOES NOT KNOW WHERE HALF OF YOU PIGSWINE SPEND YOUR TIME ONLINE, BUT SUSPECT IT IS IN THE FACEBOOK. STOP IT, YOU ARE NOT HELPING ANYTHING BY TRYING TO LOOK COOL FOR PEOPLE WHO MADE FUN OF YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL.

OVERALL SYMPTOM OF PDCOM DISEASE: METAMETAMETAMETAMETITIS. THINGS LOOK SO SMALL WHEN YOU THINK SO BIG. SEE CRAMULUS THREAD ABOUT FRACTAL RELIGION: BEST WAY TO EFFECT CHANGE IN VIBE AT PDCOM IS TO CHANGE VIBE INSIDE YOUR OWN SELF. DR. PANGO SUSPECT THIS MEANS TURNING THE VIBE OFF COMPLETELY FOR A WHILE AND ALLOW BUTTHOLE TO RELAX A BIT.

ALSO, ANYBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT ALL THE CAPS CAN GO TO JUNGLE AND FUCK TIGER WITH SMALL LETTERS AND SEE WHO WINS. DR. PANGO NOT HERE TO BE FUNNY FOR YOU. IS MEDICINE, SO TAKE IT.

OR KILL ME YOURSELF

Pope Pixie Pickle

bds

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: PANGO GILLESPI, M.D. on November 01, 2010, 01:21:47 PM
1. TOO MUCH TALK ABOUT 'WE ARE THIS' AND 'WE DO THAT' AND 'HERE IS NEW DEFINITION OF PDCOM FOR FASHIONABLE BITCHES.' SUCCESSFUL SCIENCE COLLEGES DO NOT WASTE CLASS TIME MUMBLING ABOUT HISTORY OF COLLEGE, JUST MAKE THE EXPLOSION IN SCIENCE LAB USING TEST TUBES AND NITRO-GLYCERINE. DO LIKEWISE FOR SUCCESS, PDCOM.

I was saying this recently in meatspace.  I am not a fan of intentional communities.  People in a given community will either work out or they won't.  We don't need to all get along or even really like each other.  Those are bonuses.  We just need to be able to collaborate, and in spite of all the bullshit of the last few weeks, MailGASM and GeoGASM are both promising projects that I'm excited to dive into.

Quote from: PANGO GILLESPI, M.D. on November 01, 2010, 01:21:47 PM

ALSO, ANYBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT ALL THE CAPS CAN GO TO JUNGLE AND FUCK TIGER WITH SMALL LETTERS AND SEE WHO WINS. DR. PANGO NOT HERE TO BE FUNNY FOR YOU. IS MEDICINE, SO TAKE IT.

:spittake:

Dr. Pango, I would hug you if I thought I could do it without attempting to stab you in the back to steal your powers.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cramulus

Kai

I have to say, why the fuck AREN'T we trolling so much these days?

The only reason I don't is that I'm too lazy to spend time making multiple accounts and use proxy.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

East Coast Hustle

I'm too busy trolling life, but I might jump in if someone uncovered a worthy target.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Kai

Quote from: First City Hustle on November 01, 2010, 10:40:20 PM
I'm too busy trolling life, but I might jump in if someone uncovered a worthy target.

Yeah, theres the "Working in the museum" factor.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

tyrannosaurus vex

I don't troll because I'm terrible at it.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cramulus

I was going to go troll at mysticwicks but I got to the registration page and realized I wanted a good shtick

so I started wading through threads, trying to figure out what a funny angle would be

and I just got overwhelmed with how dumb some of the posts on that site are. and how SUPER DUMB the forum's moderation/structure/immune system seems to be. At certain levels the dumbness is toxic, it's actually bad for your health.

I will say that I would totally love to troll a bad poetry site again

goth poetry was fucking HYSTERICAL but we've done that 3 times (and all of them were AWESOME).

maybe something with hip hop? I dunno, something awesome is out there..

Jasper

Quote from: Cramulus on November 02, 2010, 04:11:11 AM
I was going to go troll at mysticwicks but I got to the registration page and realized I wanted a good shtick

so I started wading through threads, trying to figure out what a funny angle would be

and I just got overwhelmed with how dumb some of the posts on that site are. and how SUPER DUMB the forum's moderation/structure/immune system seems to be. At certain levels the dumbness is toxic, it's actually bad for your health.

I will say that I would totally love to troll a bad poetry site again

goth poetry was fucking HYSTERICAL but we've done that 3 times (and all of them were AWESOME).

maybe something with hip hop? I dunno, something awesome is out there..

There's these guys...

hxxp:http://www.intpforum.com/

PANGO!

TROLLING IS BEST WAY TO INFECT PDCOM WITH APPROPRIATELY QUALIFIED RECRUITS. NOT FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INFERIOR FORUMS (IF ALL INFERIOR FORUMS ARE GONE, ONLY PDCOM WILL BE INFERIOR) BUT FOR DISSEMINATION OF TRUE DISCORDIAN SAINT JUICE ON THE FACES OF GREYS AND PINKS.

THINK OF UNENLIGHTENED DOGS LIKE UNFERTILIZED EGGS: DISCORDIA GOSPEL IS THE SEED OF LIFE.

HENCE, WE MUST BE DICKS.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

Cain

I don't troll in hope of changing people's minds, because I know changing people's minds is a long, slow and frequently painful process, fraught with trial and error, self-doubt and grave uncertainty, which requires a certain light and sympathetic touch to which general trolling is not conducive.

I troll to confuse the Pinks.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Kai on November 01, 2010, 10:19:06 PM
I have to say, why the fuck AREN'T we trolling so much these days?

The only reason I don't is that I'm too lazy to spend time making multiple accounts and use proxy.

Who isn't trolling so much? Not me!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."