News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

so faust does have a sense of humor

Started by the last yatto, November 02, 2010, 09:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

:lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Aerosol Art

This thread does not count because it was made after I made the "Last ATTN Thread" and declared it to be the last ATTN thread evar therefore this thread has no bearing on reality and shall be ignored. Soory

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Pēleus on November 02, 2010, 09:07:36 PM
:lulz:

Way to go, dip-shit. Now he's posting in other threads. Can we try and keep this contained please?
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

the last yatto

Merely proving he can't help but spam up the place.

Besides if its merged, it will still be one thread
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Infact if I was hustle, id have fun with this shit. Id make announcements about little things I find funny as shit just so the other knights around here have something to bitch about

Epimetheus

Quote from: Pēleus on November 02, 2010, 09:17:18 PM
Merely proving he can't help but spam up the place.

:x
Quote from: Matthew 7:3Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS