News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

God bless America!

Started by Requia ☣, November 02, 2010, 11:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

First results are in on the election.  NPR has called Kentucky for Rand Paul, by a landslide.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 02, 2010, 11:09:00 PM
First results are in on the election.  NPR has called Kentucky for Rand Paul, by a landslide.

That was a given.  Even his enemies gave him a 55% - 40% lead.

The woman-beater's vote has spoken.
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

Woman beating pro-racist voice.  Don't forget the bit where he thinks the civil rights act was a bad idea.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 02, 2010, 11:12:47 PM
Woman beating pro-racist voice.  Don't forget the bit where he thinks the civil rights act was a bad idea.

And don't forget that his victory has taught the rubes that they can get away with brownshirt bullshit.

:lulz:

Fun times, come soon.
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

Christine O'Donnel has lost, (also not much of a surprise) killing CSPAN's chance of winning numerous awards for best comedy on television in 2011.

Also from NPR: "Washington D.C. always wins."

Cain

Marco Rubio, who seems relatively sane by Tea Party standards, has taken Florida.

Epimetheus

Awww shit.

Well, CA's still got half an hour before polling ends.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Requia ☣

Feingold has officially lost.

There are no longer going to be any opponents of the PATRIOT act in the Senate.  Fuck this country, I can't even laugh at this shit anymore.

Juana

We'll see. Boxer voted against it, iirc, and polls here literally just closed.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

His replacement is a total White House suckup as well...Salon had an article on him where he said basically that serving Obama was more important to him than serving his constituents.  Which is refreshingly honest, at least.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Hover Cat on November 03, 2010, 03:00:46 AM
We'll see. Boxer voted against it, iirc, and polls here literally just closed.

According to ontheissues.com she voted yes on reauthorizing it in 2006.

You know, this is the first time I've actually thought about the PATRIOT act in a while.  Its been buried under a pile of even worse shit.

Requia ☣

Mike Lee has officially won the senate seat here in Utah.  In other news water is wet.

Juana

Hm. Was unaware of that. Nevertheless, better her than iCarly.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 03, 2010, 02:58:37 AM
Feingold has officially lost.

There are no longer going to be any opponents of the PATRIOT act in the Senate.  Fuck this country, I can't even laugh at this shit anymore.

Officially?

Only 48% of precincts have reported.

But yeah, he's done.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Fucking house of reps is a slaughter.  It's currently at 166 Dem/212 GOP, with 218 needed for a majority.
Molon Lube