News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Erisian Brewer's Cadre. Or: How I saw the Goddess in the first place

Started by Richter, November 04, 2010, 04:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 01, 2011, 04:46:46 PM
Y'all should have seen the turkish coffee stout.
The blow off tube needed a blow off tube.
On one hand, I like seeing that sort of thing because it means the yeasties are very happy.  On the other hand, I hate seeing that sort of thing because it means some good beer was wasted.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Suu

I just walked over to my carboy just in time to see it go "BLURP". Heeeeeeeeeeee, booze.  :fap:

I already have A LOT of shit on the bottom, but I assume it's mostly pulp.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Mine's blurping every four to five seconds.  Can't see if there's anything on the bottom of the carboy, the stuff's too dark.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Precious Moments Zalgo

I'm drinking the first bottle of my chipotle-Kahlua stout now.  When I tasted it straight out of the fermenter, almost all I could taste was the chipotles -- not that I mind the taste of chipotles, but I was hoping the Kahlua and the stout character would shine through a little better.  Now that it is bottle conditioned, I get stout and Kahlua up front and in the middle, and I don't get the chipotles until the finish.  But when I get them, boy do I ever get them, like a kick in the teeth blast of chipotle.  

I LOVE this beer.

If anyone can make it to Baxter Village in Fort Mill, SC on Saturday, March 12 between 2-6 PM, I'll be serving this beer on cask at this event: http://www.partylikealeprechaun.info/

Sir Squid Diddimus

:argh!: NO.

Damn it.
I WANTS it!

Save me a bottle and we'll trade.. not through the mail, no sir, cause that's illegal.
(unless it's unfermented malta type beverage)

No?

Suu

Hey Squid, when is Hunahpu out?

I'mma be down in a couple of weeks. I won't have time to see you (I'll be down for weekdays, not a weekend. Boo.) but the liquor store within walking distance of the parentals is superb.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 02, 2011, 07:28:41 AM

Damn it.
I WANTS it!

Save me a bottle and we'll trade.. not through the mail, no sir, cause that's illegal.

No?
I'm going to have to brew this beer again soon.  I'm bringing three 5ℓ casks to the event, which leaves me 7 bottles, one of which has already been drunken, and the rest of which are already spoken for.

Jenne

Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on March 02, 2011, 03:47:31 PM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 02, 2011, 07:28:41 AM

Damn it.
I WANTS it!

No?
I'm going to have to brew this beer again soon.  I'm bringing three 5ℓ casks to the event, which leaves me 7 bottles, one of which has already been drunken, and the rest of which are already spoken for.

Why don't you live in San Diego?  Where I can come and drink all your yummy beer?

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on March 02, 2011, 12:44:06 PM
Hey Squid, when is Hunahpu out?

I'mma be down in a couple of weeks. I won't have time to see you (I'll be down for weekdays, not a weekend. Boo.) but the liquor store within walking distance of the parentals is superb.

March 12th. I'll be dragging all my friends over to the brewery and there's a beer bomb bus tour dragging a bunch of Orlandonians over as well.

Suu

FUCK YEAH I'M GETTING BEER!

That means I gotta smuggle some back....good thing I'm flying in to Warwick and not Boston. I really hate watching my suitcase drop from the ceiling.

Sir Squid Diddimus

56 bottles of THIS bottled this evening

It tastes like chocolatey coffee and cardamom. The cardamom is really pronounced but doesn't overpower the coffee. This was not easy to do. It tastes just like a Turkish coffee.
SUCCESS!

(ya like my labels? HAHA!)

Don Coyote

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 03, 2011, 06:23:35 AM
56 bottles of THIS bottled this evening

It tastes like chocolatey coffee and cardamom. The cardamom is really pronounced but doesn't overpower the coffee. This was not easy to do. It tastes just like a Turkish coffee.
SUCCESS!

(ya like my labels? HAHA!)

That sounds like sex.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu