News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

OMG FORUM HAUNTED

Started by Cramulus, November 05, 2010, 12:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

THE GOOD REV. ROGER IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

PAYNE IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

ALL WHO FLOUNCE SHALL RETURN

EVEN THE TROLLS CAN'T STOP COMING BACK

there is something here which keeps people coming back over and over again .... beyond death

As a Professor of something, this is what I'm professing:

THIS PLACE IS HAINTED

:scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:

ITT we tell ghost stories about the forum

Jasper

Once, I saw a troll who HERPed so hard...  They DERPed.  :o

Requia ☣

Pretty sure Roger is a zombie, or a vampire.  That's not a haunting.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

You might say he's a Rev.enant.

Freeky

OMG GHOST STORIES

Okay....

There once was a newb. A friend of hers lent her a copy of the PD to read. There was only one thing, he told her, that was important, and that was to not take it too seriously. So she read the PD, and was heartened. The message of "Be absurd!" came through very clearly to her. So she started speaking gibberish and named herself Pope Tommy the Blanket Custard! One day, she decided to find like minded souls on the internet, and so Googled "hallway" because that was a pretty absurd way to find a forum full of Discordians.

And she found PD.COM.

But when she tried to show the posters how absurd she was, she was flamed! How can these people not like my shenanigans, she thought? I'm doing everything right! So she fought back against The Tyrants of PeeDee, and said to them that they were doing it wrong, and was eventually driven off the board. "Shame on you all," she thought to herself. "From now on, I hope you are plagued by Really Real Discordians until you guys get it right!"

And so it has always been from that day.

FNORD!

Lies

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on November 05, 2010, 12:29:22 AM
OMG GHOST STORIES

Okay....

There once was a newb. A friend of hers lent her a copy of the PD to read. There was only one thing, he told her, that was important, and that was to not take it too seriously. So she read the PD, and was heartened. The message of "Be absurd!" came through very clearly to her. So she started speaking gibberish and named herself Pope Tommy the Blanket Custard! One day, she decided to find like minded souls on the internet, and so Googled "hallway" because that was a pretty absurd way to find a forum full of Discordians.

And she found PD.COM.

But when she tried to show the posters how absurd she was, she was flamed! How can these people not like my shenanigans, she thought? I'm doing everything right! So she fought back against The Tyrants of PeeDee, and said to them that they were doing it wrong, and was eventually driven off the board. "Shame on you all," she thought to herself. "From now on, I hope you are plagued by Really Real Discordians until you guys get it right!"

And so it has always been from that day.

FNORD!

:golfclap:
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Cramulus

the last yatto

:mitten:

Only thing it was missing was at the end, forget that template 000 used
But something like...
"No spag, you are the fnord and the spag was enlightened"
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Stelpa

Quote from: Liam on November 05, 2010, 01:58:53 AM
Everyone got fingered.

We only had room on hand for a few.

*snicker :roll: snicker*

Eater of Clowns

That post was awesome, and so much more awesome when I started narrating it in my head with an English accent.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Penumbral

I am sure I am a ghost by now.

The Good Reverend Roger

CRAM:  I demand a WOMP of Zombie Jesus Roger, or I will materialize in your bedroom every time you try to get laid.

No bullshit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

DAMNIT LIAM

:mittens: :mittens:

double mittens for both the story and the WOMP
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Liam wins everything forever.

Suu

Quote from: Liam on November 05, 2010, 08:25:13 AM
Holy fucking shit. That sound serious.

I .... I .... I AIAIAIAIAAI I take a bullet for you Cram.  :x {deep breaths now} OK.

10 PRINT "ZOMBIE JESUS"
20 GOTO 10

RUN:

AW LOOK! HE DONE BROUGHT ENUFF BRAINS FOR US ALL! fucking sweet. Let me dip my neural probe in a pile o that!

Mana from friggin Zombie Heaven that is.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."