News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

SPIDERS III -- Use your imagination, fuckstick.

Started by LMNO, November 10, 2010, 04:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Oh, scaled proportionally.

Yeah, maybe.

I think it could work with smaller numbers if conversion and subsumption(sp?) were certain.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sigmatic on November 29, 2010, 09:20:31 PM
Oh, scaled proportionally.

Yeah, maybe.

I think it could work with smaller numbers if conversion and subsumption(sp?) were certain.

Like a spider was guaranteed to subsume if after a citizen and a Discordian guaranteed to convert if the same?

I think that would expose people quicker. A Discordian/Spider would then know what a person was based on outcome.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jasper

I'll keep my ideas to myself for now.  Y'all should get back to bussing me.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sigmatic on November 29, 2010, 09:36:00 PM
I'll keep my ideas to myself for now.  Y'all should get back to bussing me.

No, it wasn't a bad thought. Just pointing out potential snags with them.

Whatever

How do we know Blight didn't throw the girlfriend under the bus thinking the spiders could subsume another person and keep the staus quo on an even keel???

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Niamh on November 29, 2010, 10:52:04 PM
How do we know Blight didn't throw the girlfriend under the bus thinking the spiders could subsume another person and keep the staus quo on an even keel???

Because such an action wouldn't make sense to me.

Whatever

Quote from: Niamh on November 29, 2010, 10:52:04 PM

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 29, 2010, 10:55:12 PM
Because such an action wouldn't make sense to me.

Sense?  You use sense as your argument  :lulz:  Wait, I thought you were Irish.   :|

Joking, I was just throwing out options.  I have to admit, I miss the monologues.  :sad:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Niamh on November 29, 2010, 10:58:56 PM
Sense?  You use sense as your argument  :lulz:  Wait, I thought you were Irish.   :|

Joking, I was just throwing out options.  I have to admit, I miss the monologues.  :sad:

Monologues? Sorry, I'm a little out of it right now.

Whatever

When you read the first couple of games LMNO does brief story lines and such.  He is too busy right now to do them. He said something in the set up thread.

Anyway, I am abstaining this vote.

Phox

Sigmatic is innocent. Er, well, he's not the spider. Nor is Blight, Trip, or Cram. And technically, Roger's my protege, I converted him.  :p

The Spider is either :drumroll: Eater of Clowns or Remington!

Honestly, we don't have any lead as to which is better than the other, but EoC is active, and Remington did not post last round BUT there is nothing to say Remington didn't send his attack on me and then simply never posted. But, I apologize to every one I accused who wasn't a spider.

But, I vote EoC.

Sig - 5
EoC - 1

Jasper

See?  I told you I'm just an asshole. :lulz:

Also voting EoC.

Sig - 5
EoC - 2

Nephew Twiddleton

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North Endâ„¢

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Eater of Clowns

Uh.  huh.  Well, I retract my Siggie vote (sorry Sig) and vote Remington!

EoC - 4
Sig - 3
Rem - 1

Man, I just realized how brutal that "Discordian is given two names" thing is.  I always figured, great, we have a 50% chance of getting a Spider.  Now I know it just about screws a responsible Citizen.   :sad:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Phox

well, yes, but you should be happy to take one for the team in order to win the game, right?