News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

pdcom rules they didn't tell you about, but i will.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 11, 2010, 06:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

1. all metaphors involving transportation are (c) Roger and/or Payne. use by permission only.

2. defending oneself against unfair accusations is equivalent to admitting said accusations are true.

3. when disagreed with in a discussion, the proper way to resolve the issue is to immediately admit to being completely wrong.

4. if you're going to air your personal feelings, please do so where nobody can see it.

5. you have the right to remain silent. in fact, that is the only right you have.

6. trying to improve any situation will automatically result in the situation becoming far worse.

7. explaining yourself after a misunderstanding will be interpreted as an insult.

8. the only difference between a subgenius and a discordian is $30.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Don Coyote

Quote from: postvex™ on November 11, 2010, 06:00:53 AM
1. all metaphors involving transportation are (c) Roger and/or Payne. use by permission only.

2. defending oneself against unfair accusations is equivalent to admitting said accusations are true.

3. when disagreed with in a discussion, the proper way to resolve the issue is to immediately admit to being completely wrong.

4. if you're going to air your personal feelings, please do so where nobody can see it.

5. you have the right to remain silent. in fact, that is the only right you have.

6. trying to improve any situation will automatically result in the situation becoming far worse.

7. explaining yourself after a misunderstanding will be interpreted as an insult.

8. the only difference between a subgenius and a discordian is $30.

quoting for posterity.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Payne

Wait, what?

~~~Payne: Is feeling like he's being named in something he's had no part in in the slightest

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Spagifex Maximus on November 11, 2010, 06:09:24 AM

Wait, what?

~~~Payne: Is feeling like he's being named in something he's had no part in in the slightest

Don't act like you don't know what you did, Payne, you miserable fucker!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

tyrannosaurus vex

Wait, what?

Ask Roger, apparently he knows what I'm talking about (I don't)

Payne

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 11, 2010, 06:10:51 AM

Wait, what?

Don't act like you don't know what you did, Payne, you miserable fucker!

I've done plenty of things that would get you banned from the local library for LIFE. But at least I know what they are.

Payne

Quote from: postvex™ on November 11, 2010, 06:12:00 AM

Wait, what?

Ask Roger, apparently he knows what I'm talking about (I don't)

Just read through the OKM thread this apparently refers to. Well, I say read, I just searched for "Payne" in it. Roger's right, I would uestion the title of the thread, but would at least read the OP (if it was still there, anyway).

Now I'm being named in (right at the top) in a thread which is seemingly intended to be criticism of your detractors.

I love it when their fists get flaily and they just go for whoevers there - realistic target or not.

....Meh, I don't have time for this, I gotta get ready for work.

E.O.T.

Wait, what?

I GUESS

refer to point #2 in the OP
"a good fight justifies any cause"

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: E.O.T. on November 11, 2010, 06:28:53 AM

Wait, what?

I GUESS

as the bullshit and shit-slinging over this thread goes on, just remember that it is probably my fault that payne was mentioned, even though roger was the first one to mention him.

Payne

Quote from: postvex™ on November 11, 2010, 06:32:37 AM

Wait, what?

I GUESS

as the bullshit and shit-slinging over this thread goes on, just remember that it is probably my fault that payne was mentioned, even though roger was the first one to mention him.

Not saying that, I'm saying it's your fault I'm named in this bullshit thread.

But whatever man, if you're not actually taking a shot at me directly, then I'm too busy doing other things to worry about it.

Be back on the weekend, maybe.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Spagifex Maximus on November 11, 2010, 06:38:40 AM
Quote from: postvex™ on November 11, 2010, 06:32:37 AM

Wait, what?

I GUESS

Not saying that, I'm saying it's your fault I'm named in this bullshit thread.

But whatever man, if you're not actually taking a shot at me directly, then I'm too busy doing other things to worry about it.

Be back on the weekend, maybe.

not taking aim at you.

East Coast Hustle

I missed where anything in the thread in question referred to any work of either Payne's or Roger's.

On the other hand, I also missed the part where painting all of PD with a broad brush because you've got beef with one or two posters was a good idea.

Perhaps the two of you (vex and Roger) can pull up your big-boy pants now?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Epimetheus

Look, vex, PD has pretty much the same rules as the real world. Make someone mad and you're going to have to deal with it. It doesn't mean you should shrink back into your shell and never say anything because it may turn out badly. It just means you have to, like FCH said, pull up your big-boy pants.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

the last yatto

Trick is knowing when your adding gasoline and when your adding water
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit