News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

The Nauseatingly Disgusting Discordian Lovefest

Started by Phox, November 14, 2010, 04:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 16, 2010, 07:51:38 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on November 15, 2010, 02:26:59 PM

uhm, I like you guys. If I had to pick two Discordians to give awards to right now it would be

DIMO and ROARING BISCUIT

dimo because you're living electric

and Biscuit for the musings of a faceless man, probably my favorite piece of Discordiana published in 2009

As much as I appreciate the sentiment...

ah goddamn it I knew I should have checked before I posted

well you get credit for the Burn the Koran to Disk prank, that was hilarious

and this image

Phox

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 16, 2010, 10:31:44 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 16, 2010, 06:21:56 AM
Also my thread is closed for business for the time being. Suddenly, I don't feel like giving out compliments. Post in there if you want, but just know that you have to just take the number and wait.

NO

GRRRRRRR

I DEMAND MOAR COMPLIMENTS

GIVE ME NOW

THIS THREAD IS NOT OVER!!! :argh!:

Bump because I feel like being oh so wickedly nice. Trip, you are a muthafuckin' genius with this tech shit that I have no idea what the hell means. And most of what you say that isn't tech-related is pretty fucking hilarious. Also, rimjob.

Nigel. You are fuckin' amazing. FUCKING AMAZING! DEAL WITH YOUR AWESOME!

Fracture, I like your new name and new avatar. You are still cool.

Roger, you need to return to your horrible, horrible niceness, because it creeped me the hell out in a way that has not since been duplicated. And that is somehow a good thing!

THE COMPLIMENTS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL I AM VICIOUSLY BEATEN WITH WHATEVER OBJECTS YOU ALL FIND HANDY!!!!!!!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Phox on November 22, 2010, 06:17:54 AM

THE COMPLIMENTS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL I AM VICIOUSLY BEATEN WITH WHATEVER OBJECTS YOU ALL FIND HANDY!!!!!!!

I have a riding crop and a scourge.

Phox

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 22, 2010, 06:20:41 AM
Quote from: Phox on November 22, 2010, 06:17:54 AM

I have a riding crop and a scourge.

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

Don Coyote

Salty

I sense that very, very bad things are going to happen if this thread continues.

I, for one, will enjoy them.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Phox

Quote from: Alty on November 22, 2010, 06:25:07 AM
I sense that very, very bad things are going to happen if this thread continues.

I, for one, will enjoy them.

Alty, you are pretty fucking awesome, too. I think you are generally on the right track in most of your comments, and your recent OKMs have been quite informative.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

In line with the holiday spirit.....

Fuck you all!  I hate every single last one of you!!!!!!
   /
:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:
                                                           :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:
:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:
:milk: :milk: :milk: :milk: :milk: :milk:

also fuck you!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hooplala

I forgot about Squid earlier - Squid you fucking rock, I wish you were my mum, and you have fantastic teeth.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

:lulz:  This thread makes me laugh.  Mostly it's because of Trip and his (fake) demands of more compliments, but I bet most people enjoy GIVING them more than GETTING them ITT.  *ponders the weirdness of that thought*  As for my part, I like hanging here.  :)

Ok, carry on.

hooplala

Yeah it is awkward getting compliments... I wonder why that is?  They even add it in to the video game The Sims... people don't react well to compliments.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

I LOVE YOU GUYS
            \

THERE, I SAID IT
            \

NOW GIMME BACK MY FUCKING MEDS
            \

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on November 22, 2010, 06:08:56 PM
Yeah it is awkward getting compliments... I wonder why that is?  They even add it in to the video game The Sims... people don't react well to compliments.

The Sims makes me an angry, angry monkey.  :crankey:

TGRR,
Is honestly offended by that shit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Quote from: Suu on November 22, 2010, 05:11:11 PM
This fread makes my teefs hurt it's so sweet.

I lurv you Suu!!!  :mrgreen:
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 22, 2010, 05:14:22 PM
In line with the holiday spirit.....

Fuck you all!  I hate every single last one of you!!!!!!
   /
:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:
:milk: :milk: :milk: :milk: :milk: :milk:

also fuck you!

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Quote from: Jenne on November 22, 2010, 05:44:15 PM
:lulz:  This thread makes me laugh.  Mostly it's because of Trip and his (fake) demands of more compliments, but I bet most people enjoy GIVING them more than GETTING them ITT.  *ponders the weirdness of that thought*  As for my part, I like hanging here.  :)

Ok, carry on.

Hi, Jenne. You are a smart person and I like to read what you have to say in AI.

Hoopla, I appreciate the fact that you are complimenting people itt. Continue being such a nice person.
Quote from: Cramulus on November 22, 2010, 06:39:54 PM
I LOVE YOU GUYS
             \

THERE, I SAID IT
             \

NOW GIMME BACK MY FUCKING MEDS
             \

Cram, that shtick never gets old. For serious, keep it up.
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 06:48:27 PM

The Sims makes me an angry, angry monkey.  :crankey:

TGRR,
Is honestly offended by that shit.

Roger.  :lulz: That is all this time.