News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

The Nauseatingly Disgusting Discordian Lovefest

Started by Phox, November 14, 2010, 04:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

000 SPECIALIZES IN AWESOME JENKEM PRODUCTS!  GET YOURS TODAY!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Don Coyote

Jasper

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 23, 2010, 01:23:46 AM
How come when I'M nice, everyone gets pissed?

I theorize that the forum itself generates anger, and uses us as conduits for it.  When one of the main lines are blocked, you get sewage outflows into the street.

Chairman Risus

YOUR NICETIES ARE EQUIVALENT TO THE DOCTOR SMILING WHEN HE'S CHECKING YOUR COLON.

RISUS,
NEEDS A NEW DENTIST

Don Coyote

Quote from: Risus on November 23, 2010, 03:55:01 AM

YOUR NICETIES ARE EQUIVALENT TO THE DOCTOR SMILING WHEN HE'S CHECKING YOUR COLON.

RISUS,
NEEDS A NEW DENTIST

Because he is checking your colon before or after your teeth?

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 23, 2010, 04:00:30 AM
Quote from: Risus on November 23, 2010, 03:55:01 AM

RISUS,
NEEDS A NEW DENTIST

Because he is checking your colon before or after your teeth?

BECAUSE THE DOGS FREAK OUT WHEN HE SNEAKS IN THROUGH THE WINDOW.

BadBeast

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 23, 2010, 04:00:30 AM

RISUS,
NEEDS A NEW DENTIST

*Thinking about it*  Hang on, last time I got my colon checked, the Doctor had both hands on my shoulders!   :x
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Epimetheus

Quote from: postvex™ on November 22, 2010, 08:28:54 PM
I don't see much difference between a Sim and a real person. They speak in unintelligible gibberish, they are mindlessly preoccupied with mundane everyday bullshit, and if you invite them over they will without exception jump into your fucking hot tub whether you want them in there or not.

See, those people aren't real people. Just redefine your terms and you'll be set.  :D
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Lies

Trip Zip: You are an awesome person, and have always been awesome. I don't think I've ever seen you blow up on these forums, and you were nice to me during my penial stage. That was of course a mistake, and now I'm here FOREVER.
Also I'm insanely jealous of your good looks. And Medication.

Sir Coyote: I know we didn't get along at first, but I think you're actually a pretty cool dude, sorry for getting all holier then thou on you when you first came in. I thought you were turd polisher. But I see you're much more than that. Also you're a soldier in Eris's army, so as far as jarheads go, I approve.
If war breaks out, I'll try and find you and share a foxhole with you.

Cramulous: You're always full of amazing ideas, and your energy is contagious. You know how to have a good time, and you know how to make the best of a bad situation. You're definitely one of the most top notch people around here, and I admire your creative talent. Also, your music is awesome.

Roger: Fuck you. J/K. You're a stubborn, hard headed and angry man, but you're well within your rights to be (most of the time), and your heart is in the right place, a little to the left of your rib cage, in the mediastinum. I know we get into roes time to time, but I respect you, I really do, and hope that you'll be around to shit on us for decades to come.

Hoopla: You're a genius in your own right, you should be doing stand up, or at least making some sort of animated series with Enrico. Also, you make an awesome coroner.

Nigel: You're an awesome person too, you give a lot of yourself to this community, and while you're a little hot headed, you're also *right*. Also, something should be coming in the mail for you in the next few weeks. I've been meaning to send it for ages, but well, I'm a lazy prick but I also wanted to make sure it was something worthy of your awesome.

Badbeast: You are a learned man of british spaggotry and has a drug lore knowledge almost as keen as mine. Almost. You tell great stories and you're a welcome addition to our club.

Charlie Brown: Wherever you are, you'll always be cool in my books, even if you do tend to get upset about trivial things sometimes. You are an awesome story teller, and an interesting character all round. I hope your book sales go well and I hope to play a game of poker with you some time.

Kai:You're a strong person and I don't know how you cope, but you do and I'm glad.
I admire your interest in biology, your great for answers in relation to all that, you have a lot going for you and I know you will find a place where you can be comfortable one day soon.

Phox: I don't know much about you actually, but you seem pretty cool, and haven't pissed me off yet, so I'll give you points for that, and starting this thread.

Placid Dingo: You my brother, are one hell of a guy, and I wish I could see you more often. It was nice meeting you last year, shame I couldn't introduce you to the other disco spages I know reside in melbourne, but hopefully we'll be able to share a few brews in the not to distant future.

Suu: You are great clothing designer, and you have an awesome taste in music. I'll be buying some of your shit... sooner or later, I promise.

Cain: You're an extremely intelligent person, and my most trusted news source. I think you should be a politician one day.

ECH: I want to try some of your cooking sometime. Not to mention the other special herbs you keep in your pantry. You're an awesome guy just for keeping this place going as well.

Faust: You're an irish bastard with a great sense of wit, I know we don't always get along sometimes, but I respect you for hosting this place as well.

Payne: You are the Messiah, and a very good one at that. You taught me how to make improvised greenary burning utensils, and for that, I'll be forever in your debt.

RWHN:You're a good man doing good things, and though I don't agree with you on drug policies, I do agree with what you're doing to help your community, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for everything that you do.
Also, you are teh punisher, and I wish I could do it as well as you can.

Fred: You smell, but I'd vote for you anyway.

OK, that's as many as I care to mention right now. If for some reason you feel offended that I haven't mentioned you, say something and I'll try my best to make something up...

But yeah, in general, as for the rest of all you spags I haven't mentioned, most of you haven't pissed me off, and are all part of what makes this place so great and what keeps me coming back despite how often I want to flounce.

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Don Coyote

Lysergic I am going to cut your head off and parade it around on a pike. I am NOT a jar head.

:lulz:

I'm just kidding. You are mostly alright.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

geekdad

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 07:23:28 PM
It's a game that eats your life while you pretend to have a life.  It's manufacturing fake people to interact with, while there's plenty of REAL, ACTUAL people to interact with.

It's just another way to isolate people from each other.

I agree (for once) with TGRR. Sims is shit.

Also you asshats, Where's my love?

For a little real sincerity though, for the small amount of time I've been here the amount of laughs and fun that I've had is disproportionate. Thanks.
Making you think you're crazy is a billion dollar industry.
If they could sell sanity in a bottle
They'd be charging for compressed air,
And marketing healthcare.

Lies

Quote from: geekdad on November 26, 2010, 06:02:45 AM
I agree (for once) with TGRR. Sims is shit.

Also you asshats, Where's my love?

For a little real sincerity though, for the small amount of time I've been here the amount of laughs and fun that I've had is disproportionate. Thanks.

I like your avatar.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Lysergic on November 26, 2010, 04:48:32 AM
Placid Dingo: You my brother, are one hell of a guy, and I wish I could see you more often. It was nice meeting you last year, shame I couldn't introduce you to the other disco spages I know reside in melbourne, but hopefully we'll be able to share a few brews in the not to distant future.

Either I had an EXTRAORDINARY amount to drink on that occasion, or you may be mixing me up with someone else...
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on November 14, 2010, 06:14:25 PM
THIS THREAD MAKES ME VOMIT

You vomiting makes me curious about experiencing Roman Showers.

To continue the lovefest.

Phox, you troll with a restrained grace that keeps people from seeing the torpedoes in the water.  and then when they arrive they explode all over the place.

Badbeast, you can insult like nobody's business and explain individualist anarchy well enoguh that I occasioanlly wish I was one.

RWHN you act as a voice of sense, letting us know that "normal" people can be Discordian as well, and in all of the best ways.

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl