News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Son of Unbridled Punnery. Bastard!

Started by AFK, November 17, 2010, 04:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jasper

He was a groan.  Which is sort of like a grunt, but less enthusiastic.

Iron Sulfide

Ya' stupid Yank.

AFK

I had to dump Amanda Lynn the other day.  She was very picky and the relationship just had way too many strings attached. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Ditch-diggers are hard to get a hold of because they are so entrenched in their job. 

Suu

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 04, 2011, 04:38:07 PM
I had to dump Amanda Lynn the other day.  She was very picky and the relationship just had way too many strings attached. 

That's what you get for fiddling around with her.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Breaking Noose:  Man attempts suicide but fails.  Story at 11!

AFK

The surgeon made the first cut at the Open Mike talent show. 

The Wizard Joseph

If you receive an unwelcome proposal from a lover hand then a melon and say "I'm sorry but I can't elope."
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

AFK