News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

SPIDER IV - A NEW HOPE.

Started by LMNO, December 01, 2010, 07:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Who you think should be voted off. Abstain is an acceptable vote.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nigel on April 06, 2011, 05:29:10 PM
What am I voting on?

You are voting for Khara because it doesn't matter at this point if you vote for anyone else  :wink:

And the vote busses me off the island.

bds

If it's Khara, who goes next? Freeky, seeing as she's the only other person to vote against?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BDS on April 06, 2011, 06:09:30 PM
If it's Khara, who goes next? Freeky, seeing as she's the only other person to vote against?

Why are Freeky and I the only two to vote for?

I mean there is no proof any of the rest of you are who you say you are....

If I actually were the spider, I would protest it just as much as I have so there is really no way of knowing.  As well, no one had offered any of the names given them at the time of being subsumed, so we have nothing but a Discordian who changed their mind on who they suspected. 

Nephew Twiddleton

Freeky made that thread telling Nigel to check her PMs. It's pretty suggestive, especially since she made it around the time that I started posting last night. Also, both of them were on last night and largely ignored the thread. And well, Luna is a Discordian, which BDS just gave away.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Blight on April 06, 2011, 06:24:45 PM
Freeky made that thread telling Nigel to check her PMs. It's pretty suggestive, especially since she made it around the time that I started posting last night. Also, both of them were on last night and largely ignored the thread. And well, Luna is a Discordian, which BDS just gave away.

I had a question for Nigel, ass. 

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 06, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Right. But my suspicions were backed up by BDS singling you out by process of elimination. He knows that Luna is a Discordian. So you must be a spider.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I mostly ignore this thread out of habit... I've had to remind myself to check it a couple of times today, actually. Freeky was PMing me to bitch about her ex.  :lulz:

So, voting someone off the island... unless someone changes their vote, Khara's it. But I am still unclear on the mechanics of all of this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bds

If Khara wasn't a spider, she wouldn't be calling who we say we are into question. I'm pretty well convinced that it's her, now.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Blight on April 06, 2011, 06:29:05 PM

Right. But my suspicions were backed up by BDS singling you out by process of elimination. He knows that Luna is a Discordian. So you must be a spider.

Because we all know you are telling the truth right????? and so is Villager???? or for that matter Nigel, which would suck to have someone replace someone and come into a game firsst time out as a spider, which adds tremendously to me thingking it's you or Villager....

See where this is going?

You have no grounds only those little niggly thoughts...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If Khara's a Spider, what will voting her off the island do?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Well Freeky, I apologize for the assumption that the thread was about this. I merely found it suggestive.

Nigel has voted

Blight   Khara
Nigel  Khara
Freeky   Luna
Khara   Khara
Luna   Khara
BDS Khara
Villager   Khara

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Khara on April 06, 2011, 06:32:12 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on April 06, 2011, 06:29:05 PM

Because we all know you are telling the truth right????? and so is Villager???? or for that matter Nigel, which would suck to have someone replace someone and come into a game firsst time out as a spider, which adds tremendously to me thingking it's you or Villager....

See where this is going?

You have no grounds only those little niggly thoughts...

BDS confirmed that Villager was in the cabal.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BDS on April 06, 2011, 06:30:08 PM
If Khara wasn't a spider, she wouldn't be calling who we say we are into question. I'm pretty well convinced that it's her, now.

Wait, so y'all can call who I say I am into question but I can't do the same to y'all?

I'm sorry, I thought this was a game.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on April 06, 2011, 06:32:19 PM
If Khara's a Spider, what will voting her off the island do?

It will leave 2 Spiders and 3 Discordians, possibly 4 assuming that they are successful in converting me before I get subsumed.