News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

SPIDER IV - A NEW HOPE.

Started by LMNO, December 01, 2010, 07:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Ok, so BDS needs to post.

It would be nice if Khara would make a vote, but unless a major change happens, it probably won't matter.

Dysfunctional Cunt

LMNO

So sue me, I missed it.

All we need now is BDS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Fucker's been idling at IRC for hours.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Oh, and so you all know...

I WILL BE AWAY FROM THIS GAME FROM 4:00 TODAY UNTIL 9:00 AM MONDAY.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 01, 2011, 08:46:48 PM
Oh, and so you all know...

I WILL BE AWAY FROM THIS GAME FROM 4:00 TODAY UNTIL 9:00 AM MONDAY.

BDS, YOU ARRBURGLING CLOWNPUNCHER!   :argh!:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

I will not be able to be on for this game much in the next week, Guys--it's my kids' Spring Break, we are going from Yuma to San Diego in a week, by bike...so yeah...

Freeky

:x Yuma TO San Diego? On a bike? At this time of year?\

You're all fukken crazy.

Jenne

I'm going to be a "chase driver" that sets up along side of the road and hands the kids and their DADS, mostly, water, Gatorade, etc.  I'm a checkpoint and lunch maker.  :lol:

Yeah, the kids and my husband have been training for this for MONTHS.  We start at the border near Yuma and go straight to the beach, Sunday to Saturday.

Freeky

Quote from: Jenne on April 02, 2011, 12:23:24 AM
I'm going to be a "chase driver" that sets up along side of the road and hands the kids and their DADS, mostly, water, Gatorade, etc.  I'm a checkpoint and lunch maker.  :lol:

Yeah, the kids and my husband have been training for this for MONTHS.  We start at the border near Yuma and go straight to the beach, Sunday to Saturday.

Good god.

Nephew Twiddleton

BDS you fucker, if I didn't suspect you of being a Discordian I'd be shouting for you to be put on a bus right now.
:crankey: :zombie: :nuke: :walken: :cramstipated: :facepalm:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jenne

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 02, 2011, 12:25:01 AM
I'm going to be a "chase driver" that sets up along side of the road and hands the kids and their DADS, mostly, water, Gatorade, etc.  I'm a checkpoint and lunch maker.  :lol:

Yeah, the kids and my husband have been training for this for MONTHS.  We start at the border near Yuma and go straight to the beach, Sunday to Saturday.

Good god.

It's a yearly YMCA tradish.  FOR 5TH GRADERS.  :lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: Jenne on April 03, 2011, 05:12:23 AM
Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 02, 2011, 12:25:01 AM
I'm going to be a "chase driver" that sets up along side of the road and hands the kids and their DADS, mostly, water, Gatorade, etc.  I'm a checkpoint and lunch maker.  :lol:

Yeah, the kids and my husband have been training for this for MONTHS.  We start at the border near Yuma and go straight to the beach, Sunday to Saturday.

Good god.

It's a yearly YMCA tradish.  FOR 5TH GRADERS.  :lulz:

WHY.   :x 

Jenne

:lulz:  Oh who the hell even knows.  It's a camping trip, in the end.  With some like 40 mi/day bike riding.  My paunchy little one needs the exercise, all told.  He got a fucking Xbox Kinnect out of the deal from his dad, so he's cashing in, after all the pain is said and done.

Me?  I'm along for the ride.  WTF else was I gonna do, anyway?  It's Spring Break.  And not a bad time to be in the desert, really.  It's blooming east of here.  I'll take pix and share.

I'll try to check in from my iPhone, as I stated in Open Bar.  That way I'm still in the loop...somehwat, anyway.

Freeky

Quote from: Jenne on April 03, 2011, 06:53:06 AM
:lulz:  Oh who the hell even knows.  It's a camping trip, in the end.  With some like 40 mi/day bike riding.  My paunchy little one needs the exercise, all told.  He got a fucking Xbox Kinnect out of the deal from his dad, so he's cashing in, after all the pain is said and done.

Me?  I'm along for the ride.  WTF else was I gonna do, anyway?  It's Spring Break.  And not a bad time to be in the desert, really.  It's blooming east of here.  I'll take pix and share.

I'll try to check in from my iPhone, as I stated in Open Bar.  That way I'm still in the loop...somehwat, anyway.

Yesterday, it was in the ninteys, and I got sunburned through my shirt during a five minute walk up to the store (ten minutes including the walk back).  Did not go outside today.