News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

SPIDER IV - A NEW HOPE.

Started by LMNO, December 01, 2010, 07:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2011, 03:15:20 PM
pillz here.
\
:|
Roger-kun! =^_^= You're so kawaii! uguu~
Are you an otaku too? O.O Let's watch Pure White Lover Bizarre Jerry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IzeXqnwhvo
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2011, 04:07:56 PM
Quote from: Khara on April 04, 2011, 03:27:00 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2011, 03:17:00 PM
Also, love the narration.

I tried to put a laughing emoticon on here, but all I did was yawn.

:?

There's soooooo much work to be done...
\
SOMEONE GET THIS MAN MANY BOURBON AND PEYOTE, STAT!

LMNO

OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

Jenne will be voting "abstain" unless I hear otherwise from her.

Luna

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 04, 2011, 04:10:17 PM

\
SOMEONE GET THIS MAN MANY BOURBON AND PEYOTE, STAT!

Wrong pillz.   :cry:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on April 04, 2011, 04:09:22 PM

\

I'm sorry, want help?  You can hire me!!  I know even less that filthy assistant!! :lulz:

The advantage is I know that I know less and am completely trainable......

You'll need these here pillz, of course...
\
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Unqualified on April 04, 2011, 04:09:42 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2011, 03:15:20 PM
pillz here.
\
Roger-kun! =^_^= You're so kawaii! uguu~
Are you an otaku too? O.O Let's watch Pure White Lover Bizarre Jerry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IzeXqnwhvo

What the fuck are you jabbering about?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

Well, obviously we know that BDS is a Discordian now. Roger's subsuming proves that. I'm reluctant to vote for anyone because that's the only thing I'm sure of, and I don't want to vote off another Discordian. I would recommend that if BDS is in the cabal they should take advantage of the 100% conversion rate while they have it, and if they find another Discordian, awesome. If it's the non-cabal Discordian's turn to convert, they should try to convert BDS so they can join the cabal, unless of course it's BDS. If BDS is not in the cabal, I recommend that the cabal doesn't try to add him- the Spiders will be after him next and they can make a bunch of other people Discordians while they're at it and safely not known by the Spiders. I guess that's my long-winded way of saying "Abstain"

Fuck, this game is tricky this time around.

Luna  - Posted
Freeky  - Posted
Jenne   - Wandering in the desert....
Blight   Abstain
Requia   
EoC   
Khara   Requia
BDS    - Going to feel my wrath is he screws up another weekend DUDE!!!  :argh!:
Villager   
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

BDS and Villager still need to post.

Blight   Abstain
Jenne   Abstain
EoC   Requia
Freeky   Posted
Khara   Posted
Luna   Posted
Requia   Posted
BDS   Not Posted
Villager   Not Posted

The Good Reverend Roger

Yeah, it's gonna be another all-nighter.
\

Nephew Twiddleton

Villager will likely post in about 3-4 hours.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

bds

I'm gunna come out with it and admit to being a discordian. I'm not saying anything more, but I swear I'll take as many of you eight legged creepy ass bastards down with me! I might just be a kid, but damnit I'll fuck up some creepy crawly butt. Bring it!

(I have no idea where to vote so I suppose I just gotta abstain for now)

Luna

Well, that makes things interesting...  I'm gonna take a shot at EoC, just on an impulse.

Blight   Abstain
Jenne   Abstain
EoC   Requia
Freeky   Posted
Khara   Posted
Luna   EoC
Requia   Posted
BDS   Abstain
Villager   Not Posted
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

Okay, abstaining is all well and good for the first few rounds, but are we going to just wait for the Spiders to come out and say "Oh hey, that's me, yep, subsuming your mans."

So, since keeping quiet seems to be the norm for this game, I will talk extensively about the leads I'll be working with.

So BDS is a known Discordian.  Blight's advice to the cabal not add BDS seems sound and unlikely to be a ploy.  I don't think it clears him, but I think it's sufficient to believe he's a citizen.  Freeky did point out that as Roger's housemate, she's not likely to be able to hide something from him.  My guess is either citizen or discordian for her.  Jenne is away for the week, and her vote will be Abstain - if she were a Discordian or a Spider, that would mean her picks would be messed up when her turn came around, so I'm guessing citizen.

I am a citizen.

Following that, we have, as potentials:

Discordians:  BDS, Freeky
Citizens:  Myself, Jenne, Blight
Unknown:  Luna, Requia, Villager, Khara

Villager is impossible to read, at this point, because she's absent.  I would hazard a guess that nobody would make her a Discordian because of this.  Her being a citizen would mean I'm wrong about Jenne, or Blight is playing extraorinarily deceptively.  She's been a Spider before and her method of play doesn't change.

Luna, Requia, and Khara are my likely guesses for Spiders.  We have to assume that since the Machine isn't created, the Spiders don't know who each other are.  So it's not impossible for one to have voted for another without knowing they were on the same team.  Spiders have a tendency to vote with the majority, so let's look for people whose votes have changed to reflect the popular opinion.

Oh, and before anyone pulls the whole "How do we know it's not EoC," let me just say that if you decide to vote me off, you are welcome to get subsumed one by one, because the only Discordian you know of still appears unwilling to act, and you can Abstain yourselves into a loss.

EoC,
apparently the citizens need a villain.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

A Villager

I am no longer absent and I abstain which is lame.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 04, 2011, 09:38:53 PM
Okay, abstaining is all well and good for the first few rounds, but are we going to just wait for the Spiders to come out and say "Oh hey, that's me, yep, subsuming your mans."

So, since keeping quiet seems to be the norm for this game, I will talk extensively about the leads I'll be working with.

So BDS is a known Discordian.  Blight's advice to the cabal not add BDS seems sound and unlikely to be a ploy.  I don't think it clears him, but I think it's sufficient to believe he's a citizen.  Freeky did point out that as Roger's housemate, she's not likely to be able to hide something from him.  My guess is either citizen or discordian for her.  Jenne is away for the week, and her vote will be Abstain - if she were a Discordian or a Spider, that would mean her picks would be messed up when her turn came around, so I'm guessing citizen.

I am a citizen.

Following that, we have, as potentials:

Discordians:  BDS, Freeky
Citizens:  Myself, Jenne, Blight
Unknown:  Luna, Requia, Villager, Khara

Villager is impossible to read, at this point, because she's absent.  I would hazard a guess that nobody would make her a Discordian because of this.  Her being a citizen would mean I'm wrong about Jenne, or Blight is playing extraorinarily deceptively.  She's been a Spider before and her method of play doesn't change.

Luna, Requia, and Khara are my likely guesses for Spiders.  We have to assume that since the Machine isn't created, the Spiders don't know who each other are.  So it's not impossible for one to have voted for another without knowing they were on the same team.  Spiders have a tendency to vote with the majority, so let's look for people whose votes have changed to reflect the popular opinion.

Oh, and before anyone pulls the whole "How do we know it's not EoC," let me just say that if you decide to vote me off, you are welcome to get subsumed one by one, because the only Discordian you know of still appears unwilling to act, and you can Abstain yourselves into a loss.

EoC,
apparently the citizens need a villain.

You know this would be funny if I were anything other than your average citizen who, has never even had anyone try to subsume or convert them in all the games I've played. 

Thanks for the vote up!  I'm thrilled I'm suspicious to someone.... 

With that being said...

I vote Requia