News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

SPIDER IV - A NEW HOPE.

Started by LMNO, December 01, 2010, 07:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Count is:

Blight   Abstain
Jenne   Abstain
EoC   Requia
Freeky   Posted
Khara   Requia
Luna   EoC
Requia   Posted
BDS   Abstain
Villager   Abstain

And seriously, if you're abstaining at this point in the game (with the exception of Jenne) just give it some thought.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 04, 2011, 09:38:53 PM
Okay, abstaining is all well and good for the first few rounds, but are we going to just wait for the Spiders to come out and say "Oh hey, that's me, yep, subsuming your mans."

So, since keeping quiet seems to be the norm for this game, I will talk extensively about the leads I'll be working with.

So BDS is a known Discordian.  Blight's advice to the cabal not add BDS seems sound and unlikely to be a ploy.  I don't think it clears him, but I think it's sufficient to believe he's a citizen.  Freeky did point out that as Roger's housemate, she's not likely to be able to hide something from him.  My guess is either citizen or discordian for her.  Jenne is away for the week, and her vote will be Abstain - if she were a Discordian or a Spider, that would mean her picks would be messed up when her turn came around, so I'm guessing citizen.

I am a citizen.

Following that, we have, as potentials:

Discordians:  BDS, Freeky
Citizens:  Myself, Jenne, Blight
Unknown:  Luna, Requia, Villager, Khara

Villager is impossible to read, at this point, because she's absent.  I would hazard a guess that nobody would make her a Discordian because of this.  Her being a citizen would mean I'm wrong about Jenne, or Blight is playing extraorinarily deceptively.  She's been a Spider before and her method of play doesn't change.

Luna, Requia, and Khara are my likely guesses for Spiders.  We have to assume that since the Machine isn't created, the Spiders don't know who each other are.  So it's not impossible for one to have voted for another without knowing they were on the same team.  Spiders have a tendency to vote with the majority, so let's look for people whose votes have changed to reflect the popular opinion.

Oh, and before anyone pulls the whole "How do we know it's not EoC," let me just say that if you decide to vote me off, you are welcome to get subsumed one by one, because the only Discordian you know of still appears unwilling to act, and you can Abstain yourselves into a loss.

EoC,
apparently the citizens need a villain.

That helps, EoC.  I'll back out my vote for him, for this round, anyway.  I'm not sure of your logic on Freeky, hiding something that's on screen for a few minutes isn't difficult.  This is tough...  Gonna think it over a bit and slip back on tonight.

Blight   Abstain
Jenne   Abstain
EoC   Requia
Freeky   Posted
Khara   Requia
Luna   Abstain
Requia   Posted
BDS   Abstain
Villager   Abstain
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

I definitely hope it helps, because I signed my own death warrant writing it.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

bds

Switching to Requia.

Blight   Abstain
Jenne   Abstain
EoC   Requia
Freeky   Posted
Khara   Requia
Luna   Abstain
Requia   Posted
BDS   Requia
Villager   Abstain

I also have a strange feeling about Khara's defensiveness, I would consider her likely to be a spider. While leaves Jenne as the third, I think.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: BDS on April 04, 2011, 10:15:09 PM
Switching to Requia.

Blight   Abstain
Jenne   Abstain
EoC   Requia
Freeky   Posted
Khara   Requia
Luna   Abstain
Requia   Posted
BDS   Requia
Villager   Abstain

I also have a strange feeling about Khara's defensiveness, I would consider her likely to be a spider. While leaves Jenne as the third, I think.

I actually have a stronger feeling about Khara than Requia, right now.  Since I'm 169% likely to be subsumed after that post, I think she's the one to look at next round.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

bds

Not if I get subsumed first! So many people being the good guys, the spiders won't know who to target. :lulz:

Also yes, I definitely think we should try and move for Khara next round.

A Villager

Abstaining is boring. Im changing to Requia for the sake of development.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Requia ☣

Also, I think Khara is a spider too, (not that it matters this round, but after I get put on the bus you'll know you can trust my opinion).

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Requia ☣

Luna

Off with you, then.  Vote: Requia.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

Current count:

Blight   Requia
Jenne   Abstain
EoC   Requia
Freeky   Posted
Khara   Requia
Luna   Requia
Requia   EoC
BDS   Requia
Villager   Requia

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Dammit! Why didn't anyone tell me running off at the mouth didn't make me a suspect? I'd of stfu a long time ago.

I have wanted to be anything every game besides a citizen. Didn't make the cut this time either.

Sorry to disapppoint you guys. Thanks though I now know my new MO in this game!!

Freeky

I seem to have fallen behind the times, after getting off for a few hours. :(

I vote for Khara, because she's a shifty bitch.