News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

SPIDER IV - A NEW HOPE.

Started by LMNO, December 01, 2010, 07:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

I guess I'll vote for...

LUNA!  What's with all the acusations, Luna?

Luna

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 05, 2011, 09:41:26 PM
I guess I'll vote for...

LUNA!  What's with all the acusations, Luna?

Simple logic, actually...

If we sit back on our butts, the spiders will eat us all.  (Is that drool, Freeky?) 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am so lost. Am I doing it right?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

A Villager

I am still here and I have insider info saying that blight will be at work for a few more hours.

And I also happen to know that he's a total babe.

Luna

Quote from: A Villager on April 05, 2011, 09:53:27 PM
I am still here and I have insider info saying that blight will be at work for a few more hours.

Have you counted that babe's legs, recently?

A Villager

Quote from: Luna on April 05, 2011, 09:54:39 PM
Quote from: A Villager on April 05, 2011, 09:53:27 PM

Have you counted that babe's legs, recently?

I have looked. He seems innocent but then, I can be mislead by his babeliness...

Dysfunctional Cunt

For the record I have not volunteered for shit.  I have a survival record to uphold here people. 

Nephew Twiddleton

Well, there's really not much I can say to make myself look like one thing or the other. I would just think that since I put out advice that made the cabal stronger it would point to me not being a spider. Whether that makes me a citizen or Discordian is up to your guess. Further more, it would not be in my best interest, if I were a spider, to make the cabal stronger. It just doesn't make sense.

Also, since it seemed like Khara would be next on the block after Requia, it follows that she would try to misdirect to someone else who tried to help the Discordians. A very spidery activity. I have a stronger feeling about Khara than anyone else at this point.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Blight   Khara
Nigel  Posted
Freeky   Luna
Khara   Blight
Luna   Blight
BDS   
Villager   

I think this is how it's gone so far this round.

Nephew Twiddleton

Actually, looking at the list I just realized that I am the only citizen left. If the cabal chooses to believe me, then they will know exactly who the spiders are, since there are only 3 Discordians, 3 Spiders, 1 citizen.

The cabal can safely take a gamble that it's not me. This probably means I will be subsumed this round, but I'd appreciate it if you tried to convert me first. 4 against 3.

President Television

Damn, there's something I really want to point out but can't.
Anyone want some Pocky?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

A Villager

Nephew Twiddleton

Blight   Khara
Nigel  Posted
Freeky   Luna
Khara   Blight
Luna   Blight
BDS   
Villager   Khara

Revised

Dysfunctional Cunt

Following the lead is a very spider thing to do.  So Villager just moved on my list.  As for your protest Blight. As I have said before you are doing it too much. Again a very spider thing to do.

I hold with my vote.

Which, for the record, I have made first a few times now. I'm not a follower and spiders scare the shit out of me.