News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

ATTN: Rizzo

Started by Faust, December 08, 2010, 11:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

East Coast Hustle

Mall of the Americas?

Hey, that's in Minnesota.

Who else do we know that posts from Minnesota?

:lulz:

Of course, even these buckled-ass trollops wouldn't actually let Poptard touch them with his penis, but it's fun to watch him pretend.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Faust

Quote from: ϗ on December 09, 2010, 01:38:22 AM
This thread is  :boring:

Challenge accepted, I shall meet you at dawn. Pistols will be provided of course.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Rizzo

Quote from: Abraxas on December 09, 2010, 01:39:05 AM
Of course, even these buckled-ass trollops wouldn't actually let Poptard touch them with his penis, but it's fun to watch him pretend.

O RLY?

:lulz:

Faust

So rizzo, has she dumped you yet? Has she tired of your polluted gutter of a mind and your rancid low opinion of women? She deserves better.

Rizzo

Quote from: Abraxas on December 09, 2010, 01:39:05 AM

Hey I'm not challenging your game you seem like a legit cool dude way cooler than me

BUT THESE OTHER FOOLS....

Rizzo

And who cares anyway I'm fucking bald and skinny but I'm not a PEDU and I've been around girls all my life so don't paint me as something I'm not

Nephew Twiddleton

I still don't know what a PEDU is.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Faust on December 09, 2010, 01:47:00 AM
So rizzo, has she dumped you yet? Has she tired of your polluted gutter of a mind and your rancid low opinion of women? She deserves better.

If either of the two hags he posted pics of is actually touching his shriveled up pimply cheesedick, well, it won't be totally shocking because they are fucking HAGGARD.

Srsly, the one in the bikini looks like she got hit in the face with a bag of nickels. And the other one needs to start brushing her teeth with Nair.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 09, 2010, 01:54:34 AM
I still don't know what a PEDU is.

Permanently Engorged Duodenum Undertaker

Faust

Quote from: Rizzo on December 09, 2010, 01:53:39 AM
And who cares anyway I'm fucking bald and skinny but I'm not a PEDU and I've been around girls all my life so don't paint me as something I'm not

We're only going off what you portrayed yourself as. Your "jokes" exposed a sad little man with serious woman issues.

Disco Pickle

that's a pic of poptart sans the fake mustache and + some chick.

fuck man, it's like at first I kinda got your humor for a bit, even appreciated it, then you started in with the :fap: :fap: :fap: shit and the fart sniffing.

I just don't fucking get it.  you've actually been given a chance to..  you know..  participate in the discussions here without being a complete fuck and you continue to just shit all over it.

is it THAT fucking boring where you are?

did 4chan break or something?

I give up.   I tried to defend you out of a sense of newbish comradery, given the level of steaming hot shit I got from a one or a two of these fine people when I got here and tried to get a +v..   fuck you. not defending you anymore.  

I'm sure there's a fire somewhere that's desperately in need of someone to die in it.  go find it.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Richter

Quote from: Rizzo on December 09, 2010, 12:45:01 AM
Quote from: Richter on December 09, 2010, 12:29:57 AM
Two cents here, but I've heard people say "Sorry" before.  Some say it sincerely when they've fucked up.  For some it's a halfhearted bunch of letters they can string together to loose some face when appropriate.  Then there are those pathological cases where they don't have the capacity to reason cause and effect too far.  To those it's just another thing that they can spout that will get enough of the heat off to let them get away to enact their abusive behavior again.  They'll change any attitude, and turn around real pretty to try to get out of it.  Pretty offensive idea, but they're out there.

There is nothing I could say or do that would make me more PEDU than this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yp6fdQ4O1A

Couldn't come up with anything better?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Faust

Quote from: Abraxas on December 09, 2010, 01:55:38 AM
Quote from: Faust on December 09, 2010, 01:47:00 AM

If either of the two hags he posted pics of is actually touching his shriveled up pimply cheesedick, well, it won't be totally shocking because they are fucking HAGGARD.

Srsly, the one in the bikini looks like she got hit in the face with a bag of nickels. And the other one needs to start brushing her teeth with Nair.

The photobucket matches his email address, granted he has impersonated people before, these could be people who look down on him.