News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Origins of poptart

Started by Persona Facade, December 10, 2010, 07:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on December 10, 2010, 05:38:07 PM

i have tried jen mo acupressure once. it promises a longer orgasm by stopping the release of semen. but i was not convinced and my partner neither. and as soon as i let loose, it all came out. i guess it requires exercise and/or a stronger will to press your fingers between anus and sack.

I'm so sorry your hand date blow up doll was disappointed.  Maybe take it her to dinner first the next time!

bugmenоt

Khara, GTFO already! - Arrogated Half Yak!
You're Overreacting! - A Gore Recover Unity!
Get Over It Already! - A Raged Yeti Revolt!
Bad Khara, Sit! - A Bark, I Shat!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on December 10, 2010, 07:52:30 PM
Khara, GTFO already! - Arrogated Half Yak!
You're Overreacting! - A Gore Recover Unity!
Get Over It Already! - A Raged Yeti Revolt!
Bad Khara, Sit! - A Bark, I Shat!

Fuck off, vermin.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

bugmenоt

TGRR - Never getting too old for any shit.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2010, 06:57:00 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 10, 2010, 04:53:17 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on December 10, 2010, 02:47:16 PM
"desparation" = "a rope ends it"

EDIT: missed ü. you failed. what's the problem with PD and Ü?

It's a silly letter. Too silly for us even.

Edited for homonym fail.

Why can't they use the real alphabet over there?

I think it's because they're mostly illiterate.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

:lulz:

I know we shouldn't encourage him, but that picture is FUNNY.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Hoopla on December 10, 2010, 05:04:23 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on December 10, 2010, 04:16:24 PM
hoopla is bored = bad polio horse

I am never bored.  However, I do find horses with polio amusing, so carry on...

Fuck you! My horse died from polio!!
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on December 10, 2010, 08:22:45 PM

TGRR - Never getting too old for any shit.

Can't see the image.

However, the fact that you won't post a pic means that I don't care.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

Quote from: Cuddlefish on December 10, 2010, 08:48:31 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on December 10, 2010, 05:04:23 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on December 10, 2010, 04:16:24 PM
hoopla is bored = bad polio horse

I am never bored.  However, I do find horses with polio amusing, so carry on...

Fuck you! My horse died from polio!!

GOOD!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Rizzo

Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on December 10, 2010, 03:49:16 PM
Maybe our understandings of being part of an online community are not the same. For me it means getting information and entertainment. Far behind those two things are the meatspace people operating their machines. I can not tell much about them. At most if they entertain me or not. Or if I can get useful information from them or not. For me it's not like being with friends here. I find it hard to associate any real emotions to online people or to really care about their opinions.

DAMN. The guy fucking nailed it, you gotta hand it to him. All hail Weltburger.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rizzo on December 10, 2010, 10:39:17 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on December 10, 2010, 03:49:16 PM
Maybe our understandings of being part of an online community are not the same. For me it means getting information and entertainment. Far behind those two things are the meatspace people operating their machines. I can not tell much about them. At most if they entertain me or not. Or if I can get useful information from them or not. For me it's not like being with friends here. I find it hard to associate any real emotions to online people or to really care about their opinions.

DAMN. The guy fucking nailed it, you gotta hand it to him. All hail Weltburger.

So nobody is real to you, either?  How nice.

Rizzo

I would like to take this opportunity to one again ask kindly (beg) that my original IP addy be unbanned. If this is done, I will not make post here for a period of one (1) month. Also, I will make one account and one account only, which will be public knowledge. Even though I will probably still be annoying when I make my triumphant return, I promise to be at least 50% less annoying.

Your friend and secret lover,

Rizzo

East Coast Hustle

PD.com does not negotiate with douchetards.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rizzo on December 10, 2010, 10:56:37 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to one again ask kindly (beg) that my original IP addy be unbanned. If this is done, I will not make post here for a period of one (1) month. Also, I will make one account and one account only, which will be public knowledge. Even though I will probably still be annoying when I make my triumphant return, I promise to be at least 50% less annoying.

Your friend and secret lover,

Rizzo

Yeah, Poptard, your behavior with your last several incarnations makes that very likely.

I feel like an asshole for even having discussed the matter with you over email.  I don't know what the fuck I was thinking.  You have no interest in doing anything other than what you've been doing.

Other admins:  My vote is "no", just because he wants it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Incidentally, the conversation went basically like this:

Poptard:  "C'mon, lemme have my IP back."

Me:  "Not my call, that's up to ECH at the very least.  I suggest you create another account, behave like a human fucking being, and then PM ECH with the request after a while."

Poptard:  *creates multiple new accounts, and acts like an asshole, same as always*

Again, I am utterly against him EVER getting his IP back.  Just my vote.