News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

You gotta catch em when theyre young!

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, December 13, 2010, 05:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.news.com.au/world/schoolboy-pulled-out-of-class-by-uk-police-over-pm-protest-plans/story-e6frfkyi-1225969900132

They start so young these days.

QuoteANTI-terror police had a 12-year-old schoolboy hauled out of class over his online attempts to organize a protest against the British prime minister.

The youngster said he hoped the action could save a local youth centre,

"I said it was simply because we didn't want our youth centre to close - it's a fantastic place to go and there isn't much else for us to do round here."

The paper said the officer told Wishart his comments online were being monitored by the country's anti-terror squad and that he would be responsible if the planned protest Friday caused "trouble".
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cain

Sounds about right.

There has already been talk in the Murdoch-owned press that police officers should be allowed to confront rioting students with firearms.  We already have a kid in hospital, recovering from brain surgery after riot police smashed his skull in and gave him a kicking, while all the press can do is whine about how the Duchess of Cornwall (a welfare-sucking layabout married to the third biggest leeches in this country after the banks and Parliament) was terribly accosted by EVIL ANARCHISTS who touched her.

Oh the humanity!

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Adios

East Coast Hustle

Hate to burst your bubble, but they already won.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: East Coast Hipster on December 13, 2010, 04:33:24 PM
Hate to burst your bubble, but they already won.

Surely they've only won if the country just takes this sort of thing with a shrug of the shoulders and decides to let it go?

Oh...

oh wait...

damn it.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 13, 2010, 04:17:45 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 13, 2010, 04:16:06 PM
Mental note- no protesting ever.

Then they win. Hands down.

Ok, no protesting in a traceable way, bring a football helmet and jock strap.

Persona Facade

Well...I am surprised police intimidating a child did not have any negative consequences; other than causing these children hating politicians even more than they already did.
Since when did police worry about 12-year old kids protesting?
"You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."
-George Bush

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Persona Facade on December 13, 2010, 04:38:05 PM
Well...I am surprised police intimidating a child did not have any negative consequences; other than causing these children hating politicians even more than they already did.
Since when did police worry about 12-year old kids protesting?

It's an escalation. We have to be safe from ourselves and not question authority. Questioning authority and expressing opinions leads to extremism. Extremism leads to TERRORISM!

See what I did there? Yeah it doesn't make sense to me either.

Adios

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Able on December 13, 2010, 11:01:19 PM
they say where he was posting?

Whats the point? The sites probably been taken down already.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

the last yatto

theres alot of education related protests on the island...

and doesnt even really say which youth center/
http://www.spired.com/c-o-p-s/homepages.asp?id=30

there more that can be done, besides drunk emailing the PM about nine eleven the affairs of their country
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit