News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Why people believe in something you don't believe in

Started by BabylonHoruv, December 20, 2010, 10:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

(1) They don't really, they believe what everyone else does with a few minor differences and just like using a neat word for it like Anarchism or Pagan or what have you.

(2) They have some delusions about either the nature of the universe or human nature.

(3)  They don't really, they just say they do so they can get laid by smelly hippies.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Faust

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on December 20, 2010, 10:02:12 PM
(1) They don't really, they believe what everyone else does with a few minor differences and just like using a neat word for it like Anarchism or Pagan or what have you.

(2) They have some delusions about either the nature of the universe or human nature.

(3)  They don't really, they just say they do so they can get laid by smelly hippies.

Your claim carries little stock, I'd at least consider it if you hadn't recently declared intellectual bankruptcy in the other thread.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on December 20, 2010, 10:02:12 PM

:lord:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.