News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Dispatch from the European front Vol. 7

Started by Efrim, August 24, 2004, 06:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Efrim
Quote from: Chef

Splat!

Hated upon!

14TH AND MINNA, SON!  MAKE SURE YOUR DENTIST HAS HIS BEEPER ON!

ME = WALKIN' OUT WITH YOUR DATE.

YUO = CRAWLING AROUND, PICKING UP CHICKLETS!

D/N/T!

Oh, come on now. I fight my level of skill. Taking you on would just be too vicious...I may give you a left jab and accidentally kill you. A pansy like yourself is more suited to fighting a dainty french girl like Cecile.

i reckon i got six inches less than you on all limbs cept ol  one eye, an di reckon i'd have you choking on you rown blood in a single move.

c'mon and step the fuck up bitch.
Hell is other people.

Chef

Quote from: the ghost of pai mei

Splat!

Hated upon!

14TH AND MINNA, SON!  MAKE SURE YOUR DENTIST HAS HIS BEEPER ON!

ME = WALKIN' OUT WITH YOUR DATE.

YUO = CRAWLING AROUND, PICKING UP CHICKLETS!

D/N/T!

Oh, come on now. I fight my level of skill. Taking you on would just be too vicious...I may give you a left jab and accidentally kill you. A pansy like yourself is more suited to fighting a dainty french girl like Cecile.

i reckon i got six inches less than you on all limbs cept ol  one eye, an di reckon i'd have you choking on you rown blood in a single move.

c'mon and step the fuck up bitch.

ENGRISH, OPIE?  DO YUO SPREAK IT?

CHEF D,
NOTICED THAT YUOR SPEL-CHEKKER IS BROKE!
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

~~~~Closed~~~~

the abbreviated version of what he said basicly comes out to, "I've got a bigger cock than you, and I'll make you swallow your teeth."

Chef

Quote from: Hotsumathe abbreviated version of what he said basicly comes out to, "I've got a bigger cock than you, and I'll make you swallow your teeth."

THIS IS THE INCORRECT MOTORCYCLE.

THE CORRECT ONE IS "BRING A BAGGIE FOR YOUR TEEF!"

CHEF DIESEL,
IS GETTING TIRED OF EXPLAINING THIS.

~~~~Closed~~~~

then stop explaining it, nobody believes you. and everybody knows that your man-whore has cut you off. a concept that your 14 IQ brain can't handle.

Trollax

Quote from: Hotsumathe abbreviated version of what he said basicly comes out to, "I've got a bigger cock than you, and I'll make you swallow your teeth."

CHEF DIESEL,

looks like dimeboy (fitty cent's poor "brutha") forget to check the fact as to whether or not he's the lord and master of the universe. Owing to the fact that there are people in this world who can spell and add up without sticking their tongue out, we can assume that diplomas don't come from a box of cornflakes. Further it seems that there are women who like to walk around clothed and have constructive opinions. So I'm going to assume that Chef isn't god because whoever did it obviously had some kind of intelligence. The giza plateu isn't covered with "talufa wuz ere 6000 BC" and "west-side" for one thing.

Know what subsonic silent ammo is biznatch? it means your head is 60 feet to the left of you before you even realise you're dead. Thanks to walmart, it's now cheaper than a hammer. Oh as well as the .223 with the floating barrel and baffle suppressor (home-made ;-) )  bolt action, 6-round magazine. The correct motorcycle flathead is "bring a sponge for your frontal lobe"

CIGAW?

Trollax

Chef
POEE Pope

PostPosted: 28 Aug, 2004 0330:31

So chef? Care any to explain this incogruity between your alleged lifestyle and the time you posted this? What Badass tongan ghetto gangsta from SanFran is online at 3:30AM? Sounds to me you got a case of the skinny code-monkies going on. If you just happen to be so socially apt and down with "it" (TM) then why the hell aren't you sleepin' off a night of juice and ho's? Indeed, one wonders why the hell you bother arguing with people you can't even touch with your pinapple-sized fists? isn't it fun having a one-sided argument with people who don't give a shit whether or not you think you can beat them up? Ever noticed that they don't care?

Edit: As long as we're on the subject? If you are indeed what you claim to be, what do you care for a spell checker?

face it...

This is your future...

gnimbley

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
This is your future...

Cold, man. Cold.

Chef

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDChef
POEE Pope

PostPosted: 28 Aug, 2004 0330:31

So chef? Care any to explain this incogruity between your alleged lifestyle and the time you posted this? What Badass tongan ghetto gangsta from SanFran is online at 3:30AM?

HEY, EVEN THE MIGHTY MIGHTY CHEF D GOTTA REST SOMETIME, SON.

CHEF D,
GETS TIRED AFTER A LONG DAY OF TRASHING OPIEZ, AND DANCING WIF THEIR DATES.

Chef

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

CHEF DIESEL,

looks like dimeboy (fitty cent's poor "brutha") forget to check the fact as to whether or not he's the lord and master of the universe. Owing to the fact that there are people in this world who can spell and add up without sticking their tongue out, we can assume that diplomas don't come from a box of cornflakes. Further it seems that there are women who like to walk around clothed and have constructive opinions. So I'm going to assume that Chef isn't god because whoever did it obviously had some kind of intelligence. The giza plateu isn't covered with "talufa wuz ere 6000 BC" and "west-side" for one thing.

Know what subsonic silent ammo is biznatch? it means your head is 60 feet to the left of you before you even realise you're dead. Thanks to walmart, it's now cheaper than a hammer. Oh as well as the .223 with the floating barrel and baffle suppressor (home-made ;-) )  bolt action, 6-round magazine. The correct motorcycle flathead is "bring a sponge for your frontal lobe"

CIGAW?

CHEF KNOWS ABOUT BULLETS, SON.  THAT'S WHY I HANG WIT TALUFA.

HE'S THE BEST COVER AND CONCEALMENT A BROTHA COULD ASK FOR.

CHEF DIESEL,
LETS TALUFA HANDLE THIS KIND OF THING.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Chef, do everybody a favor and be quiet until you pass the second grade.

Rev Thwack

Why do I feel like Chef's posts have been nothing more than a cry for me to take a M203 and give him a 40mm supposatory?
My balls itch...

Chef

Quote from: Rev ThwackWhy do I feel like Chef's posts have been nothing more than a cry for me to take a M203 and give him a 40mm supposatory?

STEP AND FIND OUT, SON!

Rev Thwack

someone want to inform this man of what he is dealing with?
My balls itch...

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Rev Thwacksomeone want to inform this man of what he is dealing with?

allow me.

while i am currently unaware to the specific service in which thwack is involved, he is a member of one the finest fighting forces the earth has seen, the unisted states military.

uh, yeah. army>gringo posin as a thug
Hell is other people.