News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Hey, Charlie...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 28, 2010, 08:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Yeah, remember that news thread you tried to drive me crazy with?

Well, TAKE THIS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_network_stars

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

We are at war. I didn't hit below the belt like that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 28, 2010, 08:43:42 PM
We are at war. I didn't hit below the belt like that.

Try to unremember it NOW, varlet!

Note:  Nobody below the age of ~40 will understand why this is so horrible.  Be grateful.  Get on your knees and thank whatever it is you worship that you don't understand.  Then go to youtube and fucking your shit for life.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Gabe Kaplan in running shorts.

That is all.

Adios

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 28, 2010, 08:45:58 PM
Gabe Kaplan in running shorts.

That is all.

And not running shorts as people understand them today.  No, these were those polyester size-and-a-half-too-small shorts beloved by formerly athletic overweight gym teachers everywhere.

Let that ooze around your cranium awhile, right?

Richter

Salazorian equivalent of Chav adopted those shorts as the appropriate bottom half to a track suit.  Cultural anthropologists are still uncertain if their guideline of "short enough to expose peen tip or ball" was due to immitation of gym teachers, an expression of typical Salazorian perversion, or both.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Phox

Gabe Kaplan is a terrifying human being.  :x

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Phox on December 28, 2010, 09:01:03 PM

The entire list in the link made me  :horrormirth:

The Good Reverend Roger

He didn't age well (see wikipedia).

He was, however, the star and co-creator of Welcome Back Kotter, which I remember as the last funny sitcom ever.  Bear in mind that I was at the time brain-smashed by involuntary and prolonged exposure to The Bay City Rollers.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2010, 09:05:49 PM

He was, however, the star and co-creator of Welcome Back Kotter, which I remember as the last funny sitcom ever.  Bear in mind that I was at the time brain-smashed by involuntary and prolonged exposure to The Bay City Rollers.

Last warning, don't make me John Travolta your ass.

Phox

I liked Welcome Back Kotter. I find Battle of the Network Stars similar to a train wreck, except more gruesome and harder to look away from.  :x

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 28, 2010, 09:06:37 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2010, 09:05:49 PM

Last warning, don't make me John Travolta your ass.

Remember Westwind?  Little House on the Prairie? CHUCK BARRIS?   :lulz:

Adios

I didn't want to do this. Really.

Man Shoots TV Over Bristol's 'Dancing' Routine

11/17/2010 8:07 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

A SWAT team posted up outside a home in Wisconsin yesterday -- after a shotgun toting 67-year-old man blasted his TV because he was so enraged with Bristol Palin's performance on "Dancing with the Stars."
http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/17/bristol-palin-dancing-with-the-stars-man-shotgun-television-tv-wisconsin-steven-cowen/

AFK

I vaguely remember Battle of the Stars.  I do remember Circus of the Stars.  I think Scott Baio was doing the tight rope or something.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.