News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Fuck you, Charley.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 22, 2010, 05:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Epimetheus on December 24, 2010, 10:16:28 PM
I am so :?:1fap: about this thread

What's to be confused about? Charley's pregnant, I have an unidentified STD, and BB will get it when  I visit him after the holidays. Pretty straight forward, i would think.

Phox,
Sometimes wonders how she gets in these situations.

Phox

Also, Charley's wife may or may not have killed him. We're not sure yet.

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Phox on December 24, 2010, 10:28:45 PM
She may have killed him weeks ago, and actually be posting in his stead. Because people are always doing shit like that. Maybe.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on December 24, 2010, 11:49:48 PM
She may have killed him weeks ago, and actually be posting in his stead. Because people are always doing shit like that. Maybe.

I have evidence to indicate that his mind was not separated from his body as of 42 hours ago. Anytime after that, I cannot say however.

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Phox on December 24, 2010, 11:54:52 PM

I have evidence to indicate that his mind was not separated from his body as of 42 hours ago. Anytime after that, I cannot say however.
His mind quite often wanders off on it's own. It's an "age" thing I suppose. It usually wanders back though.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Adios

Quote from: BadBeast on December 25, 2010, 12:02:55 AM

His mind quite often wanders off on it's own. It's an "age" thing I suppose. It usually wanders back though.

:argh!: :lulz:

BadBeast

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 27, 2010, 03:40:14 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on December 25, 2010, 12:02:55 AM

:argh!: :lulz:
See? Nothing to worry about. Lucidity wins the day.   :wink: