The fact that every interesting recent thread has devolved into a pun war.

Started by Triple Zero, January 10, 2011, 11:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Let's start a thread about being butthurt in the thread that was started because another thread caused butthurt.

LMNO

The only reason I'm butthurt is because I don't think I cooked that chicken long enough.

Oh, and all the pegging.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 11, 2011, 05:06:03 PM
Let's start a thread about being butthurt in the thread that was started because another thread caused butthurt.

Sorry, I'm too butthurt.  I came here looking for butthurt, and lo!  I found it.  My arse is black and blue, and my rectum is now located somewhere in my chest cavity.

So I fucking WIN, given what the conditions for victory are around here, nowdays.

Where the FUCK is ECH, now that we finally need him?  He's fucking off, out on his ship.  This hurts my butt, and I can't find my big boy pance.

I'd like to describe how hard I'm praying for a 10 Km nickel-iron asteroid to plough into the planet right now, but I lack the words.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 05:09:53 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on January 11, 2011, 05:06:03 PM

Sorry, I'm too butthurt.  I came here looking for butthurt, and lo!  I found it.  My arse is black and blue, and my rectum is now located somewhere in my chest cavity.

So I fucking WIN, given what the conditions for victory are around here, nowdays.

Where the FUCK is ECH, now that we finally need him?  He's fucking off, out on his ship.  This hurts my butt, and I can't find my big boy pance.

I'd like to describe how hard I'm praying for a 10 Km nickel-iron asteroid to plough into the planet right now, but I lack the words.

Well, I would start it, but then I would be forced to use a pun.

Phox

As the person quoted to make the title of this thread, I feel it is my responsibility to step up and give my blessing to everything said in this thread, and to accept that I am the cause of all this butthurt.

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKERS!

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 11, 2011, 05:21:07 PM
As the person quoted to make the title of this thread, I feel it is my responsibility to step up and give my blessing to everything said in this thread, and to accept that I am the cause of all this butthurt.

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKERS!

I think I may be butthurt from you taking all the credit.

Phox

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 11, 2011, 05:24:34 PM

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKERS!

And that is also going on my résumé.

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 11, 2011, 05:27:16 PM

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKERS!

How did you do the little doohickeys over the e's?

Phox

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 11, 2011, 05:29:41 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 11, 2011, 05:27:16 PM

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKERS!

How did you do the little doohickeys over the e's?

Depending on what browser you use, you can use alt + num pad to key in certain codes. Or you can just copy and paste from Wiki.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

As someone with ACTUAL butthurt...this thread makes my ass twitch.

I got nothin'.

Adios

Quote from: Jenne on January 11, 2011, 05:34:50 PM
As someone with ACTUAL butthurt...this thread makes my ass twitch.

I got nothin'.

Pics requested.  :evil: