News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Your one-stop shop for being righteously butthurt.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 11, 2011, 05:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Look, I can make this REALLY easy.  There is a certain contingent - of which I used to be a member - that comes here DESPERATE to get pissed off.  Even though I now consider that the lazy man's rage, I AM a Holy Man™, and I am in fact here to help you.  Respond to this thread, and I'll wound your fucking inner child.  Then you'll get what you came for, and everyone will be happy.

Post ITT, and I WILL make you angry as fuck...Because I believe in giving the people what they want, good & hard.

TGRR,
Hates you with the energy of 2 million Red Bulls.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 11, 2011, 05:21:26 PM
My butt is protected by molybdenum.

Explains why your ass is so fat and lumpy.  I thought it was just Depends.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

Cainad (dec.)

What's one more lump? Gotta take 'em someday.

Should I give you fodder for a more tactically-guided butthurt missile, or will you be shooting from the hip, as it were?

Epimetheus

but, hey, man, what is butthurt, you know, cosmically?
      \
:hippie:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on January 11, 2011, 05:27:16 PM
What's one more lump? Gotta take 'em someday.

Should I give you fodder for a more tactically-guided butthurt missile, or will you be shooting from the hip, as it were?

Oh, no, I'm not psychic.  You tell me what's bugging you about the board, or Discordianism in general, and I'll demonstrate to you that you are in fact dodging your own responsibility.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Epimetheus on January 11, 2011, 05:29:49 PM
but, hey, man, what is butthurt, you know, cosmically?
      \
:hippie:

It's what happens when your mom's astronomical ass breaks yet another toilet seat into horrible sharp shards, and then the emergency room has to use 2 rolls of baling wire and a crane to sew up her mangled ass cheeks.

Phox

Roger, your mind bullets seem to be trapped in your skull again, please release them in my general direction. KTHXBAI.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 11, 2011, 05:34:13 PM
Roger, your mind bullets seem to be trapped in your skull again, please release them in my general direction. KTHXBAI.

Okay.  Your "perversion" is really just a tepid, vanilla homosexuality that would get you tossed out of any Tuscon pervert bar, for being a cheap mastubator.

Suu

Fuck you, and fuck Tucson, Roger. Lay it on so that the Principality forces may retaliate in force.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Roger, why can't everyone see how much of an intellectual and musical genius I really am?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on January 11, 2011, 05:45:16 PM
Fuck you, and fuck Tucson, Roger. Lay it on so that the Principality forces may retaliate in force.

Sure.

Just as soon as you finish MSY2.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 05:45:49 PM
Quote from: Suu on January 11, 2011, 05:45:16 PM

Sure.

Just as soon as you finish MSY2.

It's snowing tomorrow. That's the plan.

Actually I'll probably be calling you for advice on stuff.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."