Your one-stop shop for being righteously butthurt.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 11, 2011, 05:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

I AM BUTTHURT THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO BE BUTTUHURT ABOUT! FUCK! :argh!:
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 11, 2011, 05:45:32 PM
Roger, why can't everyone see how much of an intellectual and musical genius I really am?

Because you work in a cube.  Every cube slave thinks that they're not REALLY a drone, they're REALLY the next Bernie Taupin, just marking time until they get "discovered"...Not unlike the Libertarian "Pre-Rich" assholes, who just KNOW that - for reasons left unstated and unexamined - they will somehow be rich one day.

It makes the cube slaves around them either envious or contempt-filled, based on how good of a salesman you are to people who aren't actually buying your product.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 05:44:31 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 11, 2011, 05:34:13 PM
Roger, your mind bullets seem to be trapped in your skull again, please release them in my general direction. KTHXBAI.

Okay.  Your "perversion" is really just a tepid, vanilla homosexuality that would get you tossed out of any Tuscon pervert bar, for being a cheap mastubator.
:lulz: :cry: :lulz:

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on January 11, 2011, 06:15:17 PM
Take a shot dammmit!

The SCA isn't actually good survival training.  It's mostly a place for people who can't manage backyard football.

ETA:  Because football doesn't allow dress up/Cosplay.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

I'm about to be subjected to two agonizing hours of dog and pony.  Do your worst old man!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 11, 2011, 06:27:09 PM
I'm about to be subjected to two agonizing hours of dog and pony.  Do your worst old man!

1.  In a hundred years, you'll all be dead, rendering that two hours even more meaningless than it is now, and

2.  Which one do you have to fuck?  The dog or the pony?

AFK

Dunno, but with any luck it will be on the news tonite. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 06:44:02 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 11, 2011, 06:27:09 PM

1.  In a hundred years, you'll all be dead, rendering that two hours even more meaningless than it is now, and

2.  Which one do you have to fuck?  The dog or the pony?

Daisy chain. The pony will be on top.  :eek: :cry:

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 06:18:33 PM
Quote from: Richter on January 11, 2011, 06:15:17 PM
Take a shot dammmit!

The SCA isn't actually good survival training.  It's mostly a place for people who can't manage backyard football.

ETA:  Because football doesn't allow dress up/Cosplay.

:lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Salty

My only problem with PD is the butthurt I'm getting ain't the kind I want.

Also, please tell me why this will be my year.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 11, 2011, 06:52:40 PM
My only problem with PD is the butthurt I'm getting ain't the kind I want.

Also, please tell me why this will be my year.

If being sodomized non-stop is your idea of a good time, then this is DEFINITEY going to be your year.

East Coast Hustle

Hit me with it, old man. I'll guarantee I've been called worse by better.  :pokewithstick:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"