News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Your one-stop shop for being righteously butthurt.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 11, 2011, 05:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Spagifex Maximus on January 11, 2011, 07:15:37 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 05:20:18 PM
Look, I can make this REALLY easy.  There is a certain contingent - of which I used to be a member - that comes here DESPERATE to get pissed off.  Even though I now consider that the lazy man's rage, I AM a Holy Man™, and I am in fact here to help you.  Respond to this thread, and I'll wound your fucking inner child.  Then you'll get what you came for, and everyone will be happy.

Post ITT, and I WILL make you angry as fuck...Because I believe in giving the people what they want, good & hard.

TGRR,
Hates you with the energy of 2 million Red Bulls.

It is an undeniable fact that you are a Holy ManTM. Also undeniable is your proficiency in over-arm, wrist popping poomp flinging.

That you are a giant who strides the world like a pudgy pale collossus is known to all men. Not for you the sack cloth and ashes. No you are a man for Engineer boots and cheap bottles of whisky marked only "whisky" in black and white.

Oh ye who speak of Curly, Lost Highways, The Judge and Vertical Parking tell me this:

Have you the stones to truly tear down one who stands but one minuscule step from outright Totalitarian Divinity?

1.  You're not a real Scot.  You're a Canuckistani.

2.  You at least had the foresight to hook up with a blind chick, who cannot be affected by your grotesque and degenerate demeanor.

3.  Your soccer team sucks.  That's right, I said "soccer".  Football is played by Americans, and is vastly superior.

4.  I have it on good authority that you drink Watneys willingly.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard

QuoteAnything I could possibly come up with would be at best redundant.

Like I said,nothing on this earth could make me angrier. My rage is threatening to make my blood boil and rocket out of my eyes, hideously burning all who I gaze upon.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 11, 2011, 08:47:53 PM
QuoteAnything I could possibly come up with would be at best redundant.

Like I said,nothing on this earth could make me angrier. My rage is threatening to make my blood boil and rocket out of my eyes, hideously burning all who I gaze upon.

Your wrath is weak, and infected by your Canadian upbringing.  My rage is such that I have ejected organs, most often through orifices not even close the organ's original location.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 08:41:38 PM
Quote from: Cainad on January 11, 2011, 07:43:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 05:30:11 PM
Quote from: Cainad on January 11, 2011, 05:27:16 PM
What's one more lump? Gotta take 'em someday.

Should I give you fodder for a more tactically-guided butthurt missile, or will you be shooting from the hip, as it were?

Oh, no, I'm not psychic.  You tell me what's bugging you about the board, or Discordianism in general, and I'll demonstrate to you that you are in fact dodging your own responsibility.

Okay!

I feel like I'm going through the motions, but it's not yet so monotonous or banal that it feels like I can work up a good rant to kick things off in a new direction.

I feel like I have not really grown as a person in the past two years. Oh sure, I've had plenty of new experiences, good ones and a few bad, but I don't feel like they're really affecting me on a deep level. Like I've become stagnant, seeking out new sources of entertainment but not really able to change in any significant capacity.

So you come to ME looking for absolution?  Fuck that, I think you should be fired from a cannon, into a sty full of hungry pigs.  YOU committed this grevious sin, and only YOU can atone for it, by GETTING OFF YOUR ASS and NO LONGER RELYING ON SIDEBURNS.

:walken: :nuke2:

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 11, 2011, 08:52:58 PM
I'm not Canadian! I'm West Virginian!  :argh!:

West Virginia is just a piece of Manitoba that busted off and got poo on it.

Fact.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jasper

I'm butthurt about issues!  Too much bad stuff!  Not enough good stuff!  

And they don't sell plane tickets to Girlfriend, CA.

The Wizard

QuoteWest Virginia is just a piece of Manitoba that busted off and got poo on it.

You wicked, monstrous scoundrel!
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 11, 2011, 08:54:14 PM
I AM YOUR CANVAS PAINT ME WITH YOUR HATRED.

Sure.  Go park in a legal parking spot, first, though.  It would suck to get ANOTHER ticket.  Also, get a real car.  That little "entry level supervisor mobile" just ain't cutting it.

Then we can get started.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 08:55:52 PM

Sure.  Go park in a legal parking spot, first, though.  It would suck to get ANOTHER ticket.  Also, get a real car.  That little "entry level supervisor mobile" just ain't cutting it.

Then we can get started.

SCREW YOU IT'S EFFICIENT.

:cry:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 11, 2011, 08:57:29 PM

Then we can get started.

So is a $2 whore.  Difference is, your car is uglier.

Phox

Phox did not get enough hate last time. ROGER! I DEMAND A REFUND!

Jasper

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 08:58:14 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 11, 2011, 08:57:29 PM

Then we can get started.

So is a $2 whore.  Difference is, your car is uglier.

:lulz:  I think I hear a faint sizzling sound.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 11, 2011, 08:59:40 PM
Phox did not get enough hate last time. ROGER! I DEMAND A REFUND!

All sales are final, to lipstick lesbians.

Let me know when you're Gay enough, and I'll fill out the paperwork.