News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Hey Roger, I need a favor.

Started by Sister Fracture, January 14, 2011, 07:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

Pick me up some slave toy boys on your way home, will you? We've run out again. I know my tastes run towards the small, emo, and/or hipster, but see if you can find a few sturdy ones. There's probably some at the meatrack tonight, come to think of it.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 14, 2011, 07:38:51 PM
Pick me up some slave toy boys on your way home, will you? We've run out again. I know my tastes run towards the small, emo, and/or hipster, but see if you can find a few sturdy ones. There's probably some at the meatrack tonight, come to think of it.

I can stop by the Elkton mall and stuff a half dozen day laborers in the van, I suppose.  Better have the hose ready.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sister Fracture

No no no no no. I said EMO or HIPSTER. Don't try and foist some guy who's capable of defending himself stinky on me. :crankey:

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 14, 2011, 07:42:32 PM
No no no no no. I said EMO or HIPSTER. Don't try and foist some guy who's capable of defending himself stinky on me. :crankey:

Right, then.  I'll just roll around to the back of Dev8 and load up.  Six is all you get til the 15th of Feb, though, as the credit card is a little heated up.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2011, 07:43:51 PM

Right, then.  I'll just roll around to the back of Dev8 and load up.  Six is all you get til the 15th of Feb, though, as the credit card is a little heated up.

Would it be correct to say that "In Tuscon, there is no 'I' in 'Deviate'"?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2011, 07:42:13 PM
The things we do for friends.

It's fucking awful, Nigel.  She runs through these poor guys like Pez, and then throws them over the cliff onto the golf course.  The neighbors aren't complaining yet, but it's only a matter of time before the stack of rufied-up rentboys reaches the level of the escarpment, and then there'll be hell to pay with the HOA.

Sister Fracture

Man, I have to make six of them last a whole month? Fuck, I guess I have to use them "gently."

What about that cute guy from Desert Dominion? He seems like the type to have a bit of mileage in him.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 14, 2011, 07:45:18 PM

You're damn straight.  And there's no "Safeword" in "Oro Valley".  We're all becoming degenerates up here, LMNO.

Sister Fracture

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2011, 07:47:00 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 14, 2011, 07:45:18 PM

You're damn straight.  And there's no "Safeword" in "Oro Valley".  We're all becoming degenerates up here, LMNO.

Safewords are for sissies.

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2011, 07:42:13 PM
The things we do for friends.

He is very kind to me. He gets them for me since I can't drink anymore, and need a way to vent, yanno?

LMNO

Gawd, I am such a pedantspag, I keep reading that as "Dev-ate".

What kind of illiterate pervs are you breeding down there, anyway?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 14, 2011, 07:46:34 PM
Man, I have to make six of them last a whole month? Fuck, I guess I have to use them "gently."

What about that cute guy from Desert Dominion? He seems like the type to have a bit of mileage in him.

"Dance with me!", she chirps, as the screaming begins and the chains and shackles go tighter..."No, faster", she cries, as the electric motors kick on, and the coyotes edge in, looking for leftovers.  It just goes on and fucking on, stopping only to restart the Gaga CD.  

"They don't love me anymore.", she pouts, up to her elbows and knees in gore, "They were supposed to love me."

And then I'm cruising past the back doors of the pervert clubs again, smoking too much and wishing I had a drink, and glancing at the pistol on the passenger seat just a little too often, and thinking about how I'd really like to get some rest.

Sister Fracture

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2011, 07:50:36 PM

"Dance with me!", she chirps, as the screaming begins and the chains and shackles go tighter..."No, faster", she cries, as the electric motors kick on, and the coyotes edge in, looking for leftovers.  It just goes on and fucking on, stopping only to restart the Gaga CD. 

"They don't love me anymore.", she pouts, up to her elbows and knees in gore, "They were supposed to love me."

And then I'm cruising past the back doors of the pervert clubs again, smoking too much and wishing I had a drink, and glancing at the pistol on the passenger seat just a little too often, and thinking about how I'd really like to get some rest.

Well, if you don't WANT to, just say so. :?

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2011, 07:50:36 PM

"Dance with me!", she chirps, as the screaming begins and the chains and shackles go tighter..."No, faster", she cries, as the electric motors kick on, and the coyotes edge in, looking for leftovers.  It just goes on and fucking on, stopping only to restart the Gaga CD.  

Damn.....I think that was turning me on a little....