News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Started by Disco Pickle, January 19, 2011, 01:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-VMvbKVYYs

I don't think I've anticipated anything more since possibly Back to the Future 2, or the last Dark Tower book.

less than a month to go.

still, I'd like to meet the asshole that thought it was a good idea to put Dormammu in the game.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann