News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

DEAR ADMIN TEAM

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 22, 2011, 02:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'd like to petition that all the subs be merged, because apparently we're really just looking to post our "serious content" in whichever sub gets the most views, so more people can see us and high-five our cleverness. That way, there will only be one sub so it will get ALL the views.

Also we should start being super-nice to n00bs and rename the remaining sub "23ae".

Thanks for your consideration.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 22, 2011, 02:55:26 AM
I'd like to petition that all the subs be merged, because apparently we're really just looking to post our "serious content" in whichever sub gets the most views, so more people can see us and high-five our cleverness. That way, there will only be one sub so it will get ALL the views.

Also we should start being super-nice to n00bs and rename the remaining sub "23ae".

On the other hand, we could just shovel all the "content" threads into OKM, and then make it a hidden sub-forum, so we don't have to feel all dirty and embarrassed.

TGRR,
Is naked and ashamed.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2011, 02:56:54 AM

On the other hand, we could just shovel all the "content" threads into OKM, and then make it a hidden sub-forum, so we don't have to feel all dirty and embarrassed.

TGRR,
Is naked and ashamed.

Right, because nobody at all, at least no one worth talking to, delves into any forum besides Apple Talk.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 22, 2011, 02:57:54 AM

TGRR,
Is naked and ashamed.

Right, because nobody at all, at least no one worth talking to, delves into any forum besides Apple Talk.

I have this paralyzing suspicion that you're actually pissed off.  :(

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2011, 02:59:32 AM

TGRR,
Is naked and ashamed.

I have this paralyzing suspicion that you're actually pissed off.  :(

Yep. Sorry. I'll try to be in a better mood tomorrow.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 22, 2011, 03:05:33 AM

TGRR,
Is naked and ashamed.

Well, I blame myself, for trying to make pinealism funny.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2011, 03:07:04 AM

TGRR,
Is naked and ashamed.

Don't blame yourself. Just send some bitches over to massage my back, it's killing me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 22, 2011, 03:09:50 AM

TGRR,
Is naked and ashamed.

Don't blame yourself. Just send some bitches over to massage my back, it's killing me.

I'd love to help you out there, but I have been informed by the 3 women in my life that I am in fact the bitch.

So it would have to be singular, and it would take 20+ hours to get there, assuming that POS jeep doesn't break down in that same horrible little town that almost got you.  And I probably wouldn't be as lucky as you, as my shit magnet powers are currently at full strength.

No, there would be banjos and crooked teeth, and it would all end in tears.

Suggestion:  Smack Mr Language around and get him to fix it. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2011, 03:12:33 AM

TGRR,
Is naked and ashamed.

I'd love to help you out there, but I have been informed by the 3 women in my life that I am in fact the bitch.

So it would have to be singular, and it would take 20+ hours to get there, assuming that POS jeep doesn't break down in that same horrible little town that almost got you.  And I probably wouldn't be as lucky as you, as my shit magnet powers are currently at full strength.

:lulz: he's working. But damn, I appreciate the sentiment. And the banjos and the tears.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 22, 2011, 03:26:07 AM

TGRR,
Is naked and ashamed.

:lulz: he's working. But damn, I appreciate the sentiment. And the banjos and the tears.

It's all fun and games until TGRR has to squeal like a pig.

"They're holding the Olympics on the same river they filmed deliverance on.  If Ned Beatty can't make it down that river, a Frenchman in a pair of bicycle shorts doesn't have a chance."
- Jeff Foxworthy's last funny joke.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2011, 03:32:32 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 22, 2011, 03:26:07 AM

TGRR,
Is naked and ashamed.

It's all fun and games until TGRR has to squeal like a pig.

"They're holding the Olympics on the same river they filmed deliverance on.  If Ned Beatty can't make it down that river, a Frenchman in a pair of bicycle shorts doesn't have a chance."
- Jeff Foxworthy's last funny joke.

Learn something new every day... I didn't know that Foxworthy ever told a funny joke.

Subtract Eight!

so when of when i wanna go into the forums im on them and uh 23 hmmmmmm
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Adios

Or once in a while the author has the thought that a piece may go places, but is unsure if it will be GASM or TFYS. Get off my back.

Faust

I'm not actually sure which threads this is talking about.
Sleepless nights at the chateau