News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Magic is spelled without the fucking special K you fucking dingbats

Started by Don Coyote, January 27, 2011, 05:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 27, 2011, 07:00:19 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 27, 2011, 06:59:20 PM
Can't call it that, or the Batshit Hubbardian Scientologists will sue!
Maybe just adopt Torquemada's progressive, non-sectarian approach, and burn the fucking lot. Scientologists especially. They're the worst. They're Alienists ffs! Heretics commit a crime against Mother Church, but Alienists commit a crime against the whole fucking species!  

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
ITT, BadBeast, Praying hard for guidance.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

These magick threads are just as much fun as libertarian, copyright, and drug threads.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 07:03:09 PM
These magick threads are just as much fun as libertarian, copyright, and drug threads.
But isn't it our duty to dig up the roots of evil, wherever they might grow? Then burn the roots to the finest ash?  :?

ETA< (Or maybe I'm just praying to the wrong Gods)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 27, 2011, 06:50:17 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 27, 2011, 06:46:41 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 27, 2011, 06:45:18 PM
My guess is that they knew something was going on, but didn't know what.  They called the correlation between what they did and what they experienced "magic". 

When it turned out to be "just" mindfuckery and self-psychology, most people wanted to keep believing it was something paranormal.

Yeah.

To be perfectly honest, it probably should have a different name.  Shall we coin it?

"Scientology".

:lulz:
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Eater of Clowns

However, because they're repeatable, show the same results, and have solid methodology, they're probably the most scientific thing we do here.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 27, 2011, 07:09:53 PM

However, because they're repeatable, show the same results, and have solid methodology, they're probably the most scientific thing we do here.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Damn you, you made me choke on my lunch!!!

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

BadBeast

I thought this was a spelling thread.

hooplala

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 27, 2011, 07:15:19 PM

Damn you, you made me choke on my lunch!!!

Same. 

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Don Coyote

OK WIPE THE FUCK SHIT FROM YOUR FUCKING EYES MY PUTRID ANAL SAUSAGES!!!!!!

Some of you fucks got your seatless unicycl crammed so far up your ass that you fucking think it's a motorcycle.

The gods forbid that one fucking insults magic. OMFGNOHEDIDNT. Did he just say that all chaos magick is spanking to squigglies? HE MUST NOT KNOW THE TRUTHS THAT I KNOW AND IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Suck the shit out of my toilet.

All your sigiling and dancing and smoking dope is just fucking masturbation. even if you don't have your junk in your fucking hand. You are doing something that feels good to do something that you think is going to effect change but only requires you to do something that feels good but not do anything Real so you can stay comfortably in your personal Web.

But Coyote, you whine,"I spend a lot fo time meditating and fasting and reading old books and making magical tools and I make all kinds of sacrificies. This isn't fun."
Bull shit.
Let me say it again.
BULL SHIT

All that work you put into your bullshit magic of what ever fucking flavor if it had been directed towards learning and practicing how SHIT REALLY WORKS you might be doing something instead of getting ass hurt that someone you don't know just called you a compulsive masturbator.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on January 27, 2011, 08:05:28 PM
OK WIPE THE FUCK SHIT FROM YOUR FUCKING EYES MY PUTRID ANAL SAUSAGES!!!!!!

Some of you fucks got your seatless unicycl crammed so far up your ass that you fucking think it's a motorcycle.

The gods forbid that one fucking insults magic. OMFGNOHEDIDNT. Did he just say that all chaos magick is spanking to squigglies? HE MUST NOT KNOW THE TRUTHS THAT I KNOW AND IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Suck the shit out of my toilet.

All your sigiling and dancing and smoking dope is just fucking masturbation. even if you don't have your junk in your fucking hand. You are doing something that feels good to do something that you think is going to effect change but only requires you to do something that feels good but not do anything Real so you can stay comfortably in your personal Web.

But Coyote, you whine,"I spend a lot fo time meditating and fasting and reading old books and making magical tools and I make all kinds of sacrificies. This isn't fun."
Bull shit.
Let me say it again.
BULL SHIT

All that work you put into your bullshit magic of what ever fucking flavor if it had been directed towards learning and practicing how SHIT REALLY WORKS you might be doing something instead of getting ass hurt that someone you don't know just called you a compulsive masturbator.

They're so cute when they're learning to rant.  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

BadBeast

That was intense Coy, shame you can't get rants left up in MW.  I'd pay good (Monopoly) Money to see their reaction to this. Maybe.