News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Hi, I used to be X, but now I am Y

Started by hooplala, January 31, 2011, 07:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

It would take a long time to list all of the names that have previously gone with this account (and even longer to remember them all), but other accounts I have posted under include:

Mad Skillz
Rasputin
Autoerotic Asphyxiation
Chef Diesel (it's MINE now and no, you CAN'T have it back)
The Mgt
Ambassador Klok Kaos
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Remington

I used to be Havok. After that I changed to Sir Remington III, although I quickly dropped that once I realized how pretentious it sounded.

I also sometimes use the name Mykael, although only on other forums.
Is it plugged in?

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Remington on January 31, 2011, 10:58:50 PM
I used to be Havok. After that I changed to Sir Remington III, although I quickly dropped that once I realized how pretentious it sounded.

Youve got a problem with pretentious names?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on January 31, 2011, 10:59:48 PM

Lord Glittersnatch doesn't sound pretentious, it sounds like a vampire dude from the Twilight 'verse that also happens to have a vagina.

I've been Eater of Clowns, EoC, and The Omnipotent Grinner
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 31, 2011, 11:01:45 PM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on January 31, 2011, 10:59:48 PM

Lord Glittersnatch doesn't sound pretentious

Well Ill fix that right away.
EDIT: Goddammit it wont let me change my name.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Kurt Christ

I've been the Space Pope and Kurt Christ.

Oh, and Daruko.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Jasper

Used to be Felix or sometimes a variation thereof. 

It was actually such a widespread name for so long that most people assumed it was my legal name. 

Pæs

I was Mister Memetic, then Paesior/Dr. Paes.
Then Ferka Zarco, and now this.

Cramulus

Quote from: Farka Zarcoberg on February 01, 2011, 12:06:28 AM
I was Mister Memetic, then Paesior/Dr. Paes.
Then Ferka Zarco, and now this.

Oj yeah! I was just wondering where Paesior went. And I was thinking how rockin Ferka Zarko is. I temporarily forgot you were the same dude! thank yes for this thread. LONG LOST PAESIOR.

Jasper

Cainad (dec.)

The loss of the Great Clown Avatar Of Truth completely threw me off the scent!

I have been, for very brief periods: Klaus Nomi, and Barack Obama. And I think one alt account that I logged into maybe twice but never posted from.

I am also Buddha's Ghost Penis.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I've always been some kind of Squid
Except maybe when I was a Turdley Burgleson.

I am not GIGGLES

Verbal Mike

Verbatim, VERB`, Minister

Events have conspired to make me miss all y'all. Sup.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Cainad on February 01, 2011, 12:36:22 AM
The loss of the Great Clown Avatar Of Truth completely threw me off the scent!

I have been, for very brief periods: Klaus Nomi, and Barack Obama. And I think one alt account that I logged into maybe twice but never posted from.

I am also Buddha's Ghost Penis.
[/b]

THIS IS VERY UNHELLO