News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Why do I do this shit?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 01, 2011, 01:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

...yeah, but, DAYUM she has a foin ass.

The Good Reverend Roger

Couldn't see it past all the awful.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cainad (dec.)

Assuming that your love is just as caustic and poisonous as your hate, then yes I suppose so.

and by way of reply: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyMfSwEXtGc

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 01, 2011, 01:15:04 AM

Ya gotta HANG IN.  I got to about 3/4 through when I picked up that ONE redeeming value.  Some other chick's ass.

Sigh.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on February 01, 2011, 01:15:36 AM
Assuming that your love is just as caustic and poisonous as your hate, then yes I suppose so.

and by way of reply: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyMfSwEXtGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiDtpWfSKeo&playnext=1&list=PLE1D7932C53FDB6F6

NOTHING GETS WASTED AROUND HERE!

Disco Pickle

this may be the worst song ever recorded.. ever.

you've posted this before. 

I hated you then.

I hate you now for reminding me of it.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Don Coyote

Requia ☣

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenne on February 01, 2011, 01:17:07 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 01, 2011, 01:15:04 AM

Ya gotta HANG IN.  I got to about 3/4 through when I picked up that ONE redeeming value.  Some other chick's ass.

Sigh.

She has nice abs too..which upon further contemplation is actually a slight turnoff.

The Good Reverend Roger

Requia ☣

Telarus

QuoteOMFG! THAT WAS SOME TIGHT SHIT!!! ANUBIS LOOKED LIKE A PS2 CHARACTER!!! IT WAS LIKE TEKKEN,ANTONIO BANDERAS' STUNT DOUBLE, AND SEX. ALL AT ONCE

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!