News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Man sexually abuses 114 people

Started by Adios, February 01, 2011, 05:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

A Swiss male social worker has confessed to abusing 114 children and disabled adults in care homes, over three decades, prosecutors say.

The unnamed man, who worked in nine care homes, also admitted to eight cases of attempted abuse, most of them taking place in the Bern area.

An investigation was launched after two of his alleged victims reported him.

A Bern police official said evidence against the man included photos and video recording the abuse.

"One of the central questions of this investigation is how such levels of abuse could go undetected for so long," said Gabriele Berger, head of Bern police's special investigations unit.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12339534

Words fail me.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Good thing all the crazy shit happens in America. Right?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Suu on February 01, 2011, 08:02:25 PM

It happens everywhere but in America we trot our nuts right out in front of company.

Lies

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 01, 2011, 05:52:11 PM
A Swiss male social worker has confessed to abusing 114 children and disabled adults in care homes, over three decades, prosecutors say.

The unnamed man, who worked in nine care homes, also admitted to eight cases of attempted abuse, most of them taking place in the Bern area.

A Bern police official said evidence against the man included photos and video recording the abuse.

"One of the central questions of this investigation is how such levels of abuse could go undetected for so long," said Gabriele Berger, head of Bern police's special investigations unit.

Words fail me.

Why the fuck is he unnamed? He lost all rights to privacy when he invaded other peoples privates.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Reginald Ret

Because removing his privacy is a death sentence.
Do i need to explain why death sentences are a bad idea?
OK, fine. death is kinda hard to reverse if you fin out you made a mistake, so not killing people is a good general rule.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lies on February 01, 2011, 08:20:10 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on February 01, 2011, 05:52:11 PM

Words fail me.

Why the fuck is he unnamed? He lost all rights to privacy when he invaded other peoples privates.

Oh, probably because the confession doesn't count as a conviction until a court accepts it and sentences him.

Sorry, rule of law trumps your morbid curiousity and sense of outrage.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

In addition, it's hilarious watching you explain how rights to privacy in Switzerland should work...From Australia.

I think the Swiss should have a say in that, don't you?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 01, 2011, 08:06:11 PM

It happens everywhere but in America we trot our nuts right out in front of company.

I don't thing this guy had any issues trotting his nuts out.

AMIRITE?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Phox

@thread  :facepalm:
Quote from: Richter on February 01, 2011, 10:47:30 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on February 01, 2011, 08:06:11 PM

I don't thing this guy had any issues trotting his nuts out.

AMIRITE?
@ Richter

ETA: Hotlink fail.

Lies

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 01, 2011, 09:43:07 PM
In addition, it's hilarious watching you explain how rights to privacy in Switzerland should work...From Australia.

I'm not explaining anything.
Over here in Australia, if you're suspected of doing some big crime, your name is all over the papers. It's the hypocrisy of it all that really gets to me.
And no, I don't approve of it.

Anyway, I don't give a fuck who he is, I just think if he did what he confess' too, I hope he meets "Bubba" and the gang inside the cell for a bit of his own medicine.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Triple Zero

There's something seriously wrong with those Alps and their purple cows.

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Lies on February 02, 2011, 03:52:42 AM

Over here in Australia, if you're suspected of doing some big crime, your name is all over the papers. It's the hypocrisy of it all that really gets to me.

Anyway, I don't give a fuck who he is, I just think if he did what he confess' too, I hope he meets "Bubba" and the gang inside the cell for a bit of his own medicine.

Its my understanding that Swiss prisons are a bit gentler on criminals than what we are used to.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Lies

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 02, 2011, 09:07:34 AM
Quote from: Lies on February 02, 2011, 03:52:42 AM

Its my understanding that Swiss prisons are a bit gentler on criminals than what we are used to.

And media laws I would take it as well.

As much as I'd hate to admit it cus it goes against my truthiness of what should happen to this man, I have to agree, it probably is better that way.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Triple Zero

In the Netherlands, the press usually refers to criminals as "Firstname L." but that's just a tradition, not a law, and recent "younger" media outlets are using "Firstname Lastname".

I dunno, I think it's a good thing to censor the name as long as a conviction has not yet been made. After that, I believe the data is public anyway [in NL, at least], and it's up to the press to print it or not.

In this case, while the man has confessed, it seems the court has not yet finished doing its thing, so I can imagine the name being withheld (even though in this case it's more a technicality than anything).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.