News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

HEY PD... More than you ever....

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, February 03, 2011, 07:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Or maybe singes his favorite shirt. Hah! That would show him what for.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

BadBeast

The one with the little Arrows on it?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Dysfunctional Cunt

:argh!:

The ^&*^#(^$@^%*%^&%^^& (please remember I curse like a sailor so fill in the blank as nasty as you can) was conveniently terminated Friday from his job.

Convenient because we have court today to determine child support and legal fees. 

So to my children's sperm donor......

Hey there you, because I know you are reading this......

I'm going to share with you some advice a good friend gave me.

Stop telling lies about me and I will stop telling the truth about you!

Also, get a fucking job!!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

He still has to pay child support. They can garnish unemployment.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Faust

If he sees this I hope he knows I'm laughing at him IRL right now.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Adios

Quote from: Faust on February 17, 2011, 05:46:01 PM
If he sees this I hope he knows I'm laughing at him IRL right now.

You are not alone.

Luna

Make sure the judge is aware that he chose the day before court to get his ass fired.  (If your lawyer can move fast and get a statement from his HR department, bonus.)  If you get the right judge, that sort of stunt is NOT going to have the judge laughing at him.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Dysfunctional Cunt

Well he hasn't shown up at court this time.  Not like he had anything to do like go to a job.

The waiting is the worst!!

Suu

The more he doesn't show up, the more he looks like a twat.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 17, 2011, 07:46:26 PM

You have the prettiest eyes.

Luna

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 17, 2011, 09:40:34 PM
Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 17, 2011, 07:46:26 PM

You have the prettiest eyes.

She does.  When her head finally explodes, I intend to catch them and use 'em, myself.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Ok, here's how it went down...

Until the divorce trial....

I have...

Primary physical and legal custody of the kids.

A court order for $340.00 per month child support.

Supervised visitations with the kids only in St. Louis lasting no more than 3 hours per day for each day he is here. He has to give me 2 weeks notice that he is coming here.

Contact with me is only thru email and he may call the kids during reasonable hours until 9:00 pm CST.

So I'm cool with all of that.

Neither of us can discuss the divorce with the kids or make disparaging remarks abput the other to the kids.  Not like I've bad mouthed him to the kids anyway. His broken promises and lies are why they want nothing to do with him.

So still in the process but by god I'm still standing and at least I feel I took steps forward today!!