News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

THEY say

Started by Adios, February 07, 2011, 10:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

The mind is the second thing to go.

Damned if I can remember the first.

Suu

I can't wait until I'm immortal.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

I want to be freeze-dried, and propped up in the corner.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Quote from: Suu on February 08, 2011, 02:02:08 AM
I can't wait until I'm immortal.

Being Immortal isn't as easy as I make it look.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2011, 02:17:02 AM
you too?
i'd like to opt for platination, if they can get the skin worked out.
i will make my inheritance contingent upon my fantastic plastic corpse being in full view in the living room in perpetuity.
i will be in classic 'threatening bear' pose.
my sons will probably abide by my wishes.
their kids may or may not.
by the third generation, i'm sure i will be in the attic.
the fourth generation kid will eventually be screwing around in the attic and i will scare the shit out of him!

Suu

Wait a min...I thought we were going to separate Roger's body parts and share them between us?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Suu on February 08, 2011, 04:06:05 PM
Wait a min...I thought we were going to separate Roger's body parts and share them between us?

DHS decided that would be an act of terrorism and shut it down.

Luna

He didn't say he had to be propped all in the same corner, did he?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Adios

This guy had a soccer ball sized tumor that looked like an alien with tenticles.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/health/2011/02/07/dnt.ca.alien.tumor.kovr?hpt=C2

Suu

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 08, 2011, 04:11:48 PM

DHS decided that would be an act of terrorism and shut it down.

Oh goddamnit.

navkat

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2011, 02:17:02 AM

A friend of mine has stated that he wants to be stuffed and that he's going to put in his advance directive that he wants to be maintained and on display at all times so that in death, he's the biggest burden on the world he can possibly be.

I imagine "maintenance" involves daily clothing changes and rubbing the lotion on its skin.

Richter

Quote from: Luna on February 08, 2011, 04:14:49 PM

Thank goodness.  I'm not certain I want to inflict any more pork barbecue on myself for awhile.  The last few meals have been processed by my system with violent efficiency. 

I should also note that willing any bones to me will result in your relatives recieving nifty engraved doodads made out of you. 

"I brought you flowers and a condolences card.  The flower pot is your uncle's skull."
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on February 10, 2011, 04:32:38 PM

Thank goodness.  I'm not certain I want to inflict any more pork barbecue on myself for awhile.  The last few meals have been processed by my system with violent efficiency. 

I should also note that willing any bones to me will result in your relatives recieving nifty engraved doodads made out of you. 

"I brought you flowers and a condolences card.  The flower pot is your uncle's skull."

Um, fuck yeah.

Roger Scrimshaw.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Quote from: Richter on February 10, 2011, 04:32:38 PM

After I die, I would suggest not opening the box you will receive in front of children or easily damaged individuals.

And I want my shoulder blade carved into a planchette for an Ouija board.  If there's any chance I can come back and tell people to fuck off, that should do it.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."