News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

ATTN EVERYONE. ROGER FEATURED IN JUSTIN BEIBER'S MOVIE

Started by Suu, February 15, 2011, 01:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 16, 2011, 12:13:06 AM
Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 15, 2011, 06:59:14 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on February 15, 2011, 06:54:53 PM
My monitor is now completely covered in a mixture of jizz, raw sewage and blood. There are simply no words to adequately describe what happened to my central nervous system when I watched that clip :eek:

My work here is done.

Not so fast, Eastern heathen.

My revenge is forthcoming.  However, you have a respite, as I haven't slept in 36 hours, and I lack the fine motor control required to WOMP.

I sat here panceless drinking a fist of Bourbon last night while being single on Valentine's Day and still pulled off those masterpieces.

Face it, you can't win.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

navkat

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 16, 2011, 03:31:36 AM
panceless...drinking a fist of Bourbon... single on Valentine's Day

Something went horribly wrong. Someone obv. dropped the ball here.  :wink:
Can we just skip to the end where it's all on fire? Thanks.