News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

OH GOD I FOUND SOME PILLS AND I ATE THEM

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, February 18, 2011, 04:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Triple Zero

what am I looking at? some kind of lo-fi punk-rock/country mashup with old family vids as a clip?

lo-fi meaning the singing is purposefully bad, not "i can't sing" bad.

I mean, I actually thought that was pretty good, if quite strange.

Imagery somewhat reminded me of the Black Hole Sun video.

... Black Hole Sun on a MOTHERFUCKING VINTAGE MOOG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYNcZmbOEc
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO


Triple Zero

you're supposed to bid higher when you raise ;-)

seriously, I don't think it works that well. At least, not when you compare it to Richard Cheese doing pretty much the same thing.

It's kind of like Orgy's cover of Blue Monday, nice try but ... no.

That said, maybe Steve and Eydie are technically brilliant--I could miss that, I just think the adaptation could have been better.

By the way, this is my absolutely favourite Moog Cookbook cover Buddy Holly :D (in case the Jean-Michel Jarre style spooky intro gets boring, please to skip to 1:40 for the REAL cheese)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.