TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

First egypt, now this.

Started by Lies, February 20, 2011, 06:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 21, 2011, 11:14:03 PM
I don't like you. Watch your neck.

Interesting.  He acts like a complete twat, then expects to have a conversation.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Void

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2011, 02:00:05 AM

Interesting.  He acts like a complete twat, then expects to have a conversation.

I thought being a twat was a prerequisite to survive on this forum. Lesson learned.

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 21, 2011, 11:14:03 PM

I don't like you. Watch your neck.

What are you more annoyed about?

a) I corrected your grammar

b) I contradicted your point of view or,

c) You don't know how I am, and you're peeved that I have the gall to question one of your opinions

Phox

Quote from: Void on February 22, 2011, 03:53:12 AM
I thought being a twat was a prerequisite to survive on this forum. Lesson learned.
Listen, Jack. I dunno who you are, or what's considered polite where you come from, but 'round these parts, there's a difference between not pulling any punches on your friends, and being a fucking shitneck. 

I had an explanation and a bit of advice all typed up, but then I realized you aren't worth the time it took to do it. Nor are you worth my horded hate and rage. So, the short dirty version: Don't be a fucking shitneck.

Suu

c) You don't know how I am, and you're peeved that I have the gall to question one of your opinions

I don't care about your point of view over mine, I just don't like pedants. Period. Hey, shit happens, I'm a human being and I made typos. The correct motorcycle would have been, "Hey Suu, you made a booboo", instead of, "Fixed for grammar" and then making a typo yourself.

You made an ass of yourself, and starting being a twat to Roger, which is automatically a big no-no especially when you're a newb.

Here's the rule on PD, either you tread carefully until we know you, or you get whatever you did to us right back 10 fold until you cry to your mother who's upstairs cooking in the goddamn kitchen. Capisce?

LURK MOAR.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Prince Glittersnatch III

This is totally the right answer. TOTALLY.

How dare you question someones opinion on a political forum!  :crankey:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Telarus

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 22, 2011, 04:39:40 AM

I don't care about your point of view over mine, I just don't like pedants. Period. Hey, shit happens, I'm a human being and I made typos. The correct motorcycle would have been, "Hey Suu, you made a booboo", instead of, "Fixed for grammar" and then making a typo yourself.

You made an ass of yourself, and starting being a twat to Roger, which is automatically a big no-no especially when you're a newb.

Here's the rule on PD, either you tread carefully until we know you, or you get whatever you did to us right back 10 fold until you cry to your mother who's upstairs cooking in the goddamn kitchen. Capisce?

LURK MOAR.

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Phox

Quote from: Telarus on February 22, 2011, 04:52:34 AM

LURK MOAR.

http://sworddueling.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/suufencing1.jpg
Question: Do they have to be chaste? Also, do I qualify for that category?  :lol:

Void

Quote from: Doktor Phox on February 22, 2011, 04:09:38 AM
Listen, Jack. I dunno who you are, or what's considered polite where you come from, but 'round these parts, there's a difference between not pulling any punches on your friends, and being a fucking shitneck. 

I had an explanation and a bit of advice all typed up, but then I realized you aren't worth the time it took to do it. Nor are you worth my horded hate and rage. So, the short dirty version: Don't be a fucking shitneck.

Sorry that you took that as a targetted insult. But from one infamous thread I had the pleasure of watching turn into a witch burning, you guys can go primal pretty damn quick on your friends.

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 22, 2011, 04:45:41 AM

This is totally the right answer. TOTALLY.

How dare you question someones opinion on a political forum!  :crankey:

Should have said "gall to question YOU". It may have gotten my point of view across better

LURK MOAR.

Well sorry for being pedantic, everybody has pet peeves don't they? You just have to prod them out into the open.

So basically c) is correct in this situation. You don't know me, and until the hazing procedure is complete I have best strap in and bear the pain of repeated paddle strikes.

I accept your challenge with the warcry "THANK YOU SIR/MA'AM MAY I HAVE ANOTHER"

Prince Glittersnatch III

Youre digging yourself deeper into the hole boy.
Just sayin.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Don Coyote

@ Req
I say 25

@void
Back away from the

Phox

Quote from: Void on February 22, 2011, 05:23:35 AM
Sorry that you took that as a targetted insult. But from one infamous thread I had the pleasure of watching turn into a witch burning, you guys can go primal pretty damn quick on your friends.
This guy don't me very well, do he?  :lulz:

I think I will call this one Fuckface Jr.

So, Fuckface Jr., let me tell you that bit of advice I had all typed up. One of three things will happen, and they're already calling for III. A) Dogpile (in progress, shut up now, and it might go away, but I doubt, since you've already painted a fluorescent taret on your ass). 2) Breakfast pastry (who's going to call it first? I'm looking at YOU, Roger). and III) Unlimited thread (like I said, they are already calling it).

So, you can either keep it up, OR you can actually try to contribute. You were doing well, until you fucked it all up. Think about that, Fuckface Jr., think about that.