News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Blight, a word about the odd stuff.

Started by Richter, February 23, 2011, 03:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

I take these walks sometimes.  I just drop what I'm doing, pick a direction and fuck off.  I've been told this is odd, but usually by people who don't consider exploring or sightseeing legitimate ways to spend time.  Not like a fugue episode or anything, no, I just purposefully get lost, get reoriented, and go back home.  Maybe it's a way of tempting fate, but I'd really have to TRY to end up anywhere that I'd be robbed and harvested for leather out of hand.  My "Do not address me" vibe is very effective in these situations too.  If anyone's around at all.

Ever see "Insomniac"?  Show by Dave Attell?  Like that, except I'm not out to talk to anyone.  Just to observe what's there Like I've just dropped in, and know nothing about the human race that built all the stuff.  It's refreshing thinking that there are no people left, or you're an antropologist with no clue about the current civilization.

Anyways, this is how I end up seeing things and places at times that things and places aren't really seen.  Like why would an ultralight aircraft be buzzing a seaside cliff at 5 PM, painted glossy black with an impossibly short wingspan?  The FAA would have kittens over that.  Why would a box car with human arms waving out of the sides be running down the tracks at 2 AM?  The army trucks pulling up to the water tower was the easy one, probably a retaliatory strike silo.  No I can't prove it, but it makes sense and I'd put one there too, if it was me making the call. 

This leads me to believe that conspiracy theorizing is useless.  It's happening anyways.  Not in any secretive whackjob black ops way, it's all going on as if it was dropping off packages or running spreadsheets at the office.  Whatever it is.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Nephew Twiddleton

They're doing it for your benefit Richter, and for the benefit of all the others. Some would see such things and feel safe, knowing that they are protected from all the bad guys, some would feel threatened for whatever reason they should feel threatened, whether they be End Times Christians fearing the NWO or... well, all of them fall into that category these days, don't they? And it gives them to latch onto something, and to fear something, whether it be the enemy or their government. Fear is a good thing. And if you were to report you saw on your sojourns, you would be one of the Crazy People. Doing it in the open is more fun for them too. Then they get to mess with weirdos who like to take walks. They're part of the Crazy People, too.

Edited out weak ending.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS