News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

ITT Suu wasn't dancing on the ceiling...

Started by Suu, February 25, 2011, 12:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

I know the monastery is safe, but I'm watching the water level here like a hawk.  So far, teh remaining snow and ice isn't messing up the drainage much.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Luna on February 25, 2011, 06:44:14 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 25, 2011, 06:37:09 PM
You probably could have used him to plug the hole.

I think the hole may be bigger...

According to the roofer it's not that big. It's just the amount of water coming in is being dispersed so rapidly by the old wood of the house that it's just an act of God at this point.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eater of Clowns

I've been fucking around a lot, but in all honesty, it's really REALLY good that you were there when this happened.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 25, 2011, 06:51:28 PM
I've been fucking around a lot, but in all honesty, it's really REALLY good that you were there when this happened.

No shit.  Also good that this happened BEFORE you got a real bed under that leak.

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 25, 2011, 06:46:44 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 25, 2011, 06:44:14 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 25, 2011, 06:37:09 PM
You probably could have used him to plug the hole.

I think the hole may be bigger...

According to the roofer it's not that big. It's just the amount of water coming in is being dispersed so rapidly by the old wood of the house that it's just an act of God at this point.

I was just trying to figure how we'd patch the holes in the tiles with Dimo, I think it would require the use of Richter's meat grinder and a lot of epoxy.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

I would have fucking killed someone if I came home to this after work.

The girl downstairs is getting water. It's effecting her electrical.....I told her not to touch it no matter what and wait for the guy to come back.

...And he's back.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

General Stuart had the balls to make fun of me on Facebook. He has now blocked me.

He has by the end of the weekend to give me all of my belongings, or I will unleash a fury onto him unlike which he has never seen, so I hope he's reading this.

Don Coyote

It is times like these we must all pause and reflect upon the fact that no one is on fire.
Also, FUCKINGSHITBALLS fucking hate leaking roofs.

Suu

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150104206753143

The water is stopping. He's getting the tarps and tar down now.

He's going to have to help me dump these buckets out. OMG.

Luna

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Roof is patched. Buckets are emptied. He's now helping the girl downstairs with the smoke alarm shorting out.

...and now they can't do anything until it dries out. :(

LMNO

Luna

Suu

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 25, 2011, 07:07:36 PM
General Stuart had the balls to make fun of me on Facebook. He has now blocked me.

He has by the end of the weekend to give me all of my belongings, or I will unleash a fury onto him unlike which he has never seen, so I hope he's reading this.

what are you talking about?

I am deleting my facebook page, got a surge of emails wondering where I went because I just don't feel like being on an online social network anymore. So, it's back up for another 24 hours.

If you need to reach me, you have my email address and my phone number.

Nobody made fun of you.

Let's have a flame-war about it.