News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Is anyone else here from/in New Zealand?

Started by Lord Bandog Ablegate the Wiser, March 03, 2011, 11:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Bandog Ablegate the Wiser

Because I've just about given up on finding any other Discordians to hang with down here.

I remember once hearing somewhere that there were a few in Christchurch, but I couldn't get any information to track them down by.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

They diminished into the West and remained Galadriel.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Damn you Balrog, and damn the elvish exodus! :argh!:

I guess at least I can say I'm special, being the only known Discordian in this dog's arse of a country. Maybe I should try to convert a few.

Luna

Well, win the lottery.  I'm sure if you spring for airfare and all, some of us would be happy to come down, crash at your place, and throw a party in your yard that your neighbors will be telling horror stories about to their grandchildren.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

No, we have another one on this board. Ferka. You'll meet him eventually.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

RevDWC

Another Kiwi over here. I've been lurking for a while and wondering the same thing, but posted once in the Chch quake thread.

Cainad (dec.)

So that's at least three known small, flightless birds that have apparently figured out how to use the Internet and made their way to this forum.

I would say that this is a cause for concern.

Suu

Don't tell the Aussies. They don't like their monopoly of the South Pacific being jeopardized.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Who let in a third one?  I thought we were limiting their access......  :argh!:

:lulz:

Also.....

Quote from: Luna on March 03, 2011, 03:18:28 PM
Well, win the lottery.  I'm sure if you spring for airfare and all, some of us would be happy to come down, crash at your place, and throw a party in your yard that your neighbors will be telling horror stories about to their grandchildren.

I will volunteer for this, purely as a service to the board of course!!!

Quote from: Luna on March 03, 2011, 03:18:28 PM
As much as I'd like to get my neighbours back for all the times they keep me awake on weekends, if I win lotto my sheep and I will be hauling our arses out of here and moving to the US. I'll host that party after I get there.
Quote from: RevDWCAnother Kiwi over here. I've been lurking for a while and wondering the same thing, but posted once in the Chch quake thread.
What part of the country are you in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: spazmagoog on March 03, 2011, 08:36:24 PM
As much as I'd like to get my neighbours back for all the times they keep me awake on weekends, if I win lotto my sheep and I will be hauling our arses out of here and moving to the US.

You're fucking retarded.

Just saying.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 08:38:30 PM
As much as I'd like to get my neighbours back for all the times they keep me awake on weekends, if I win lotto my sheep and I will be hauling our arses out of here and moving to the US.

You're fucking retarded.

Just saying.

Nah, he just doesn't know, Roger.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on March 03, 2011, 09:07:09 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 08:38:30 PM

You're fucking retarded.

Just saying.

Nah, he just doesn't know, Roger.

It's like moving to WalMart, fer Chrissakes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.