News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on September 23, 2012, 12:37:25 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 23, 2012, 12:28:42 AM
Quote from: Net on September 22, 2012, 11:55:07 PM
You are Mitt Romney. You pull a hamburger out of your vagina and write it in for president. Michelle Malkin sucks pink slime from your anus and spews it at your Republican critics. An impoverished girl falls down the stairs across the street. You lob a spray tan grenade at her head. Beings at Kolob send their approval in the form of quantum underpants. A hidden videotape rolls as you pull a hamburger out of your vagina and eat it for president.

:lulz::vom:

That was based on a dream I had last night. I was Mitt Romney but I had a vagina that, uh, lets just say I couldn't stop tasting because it was delicious.

I think I may have spent a little too much time trolling Republicans.

D:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Jeebus, I have to say, without Caribou Barbie, this is one hella boring election season.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 23, 2012, 07:03:41 PM
Jeebus, I have to say, without Caribou Barbie, this is one hella boring election season.

Amazing, how little she's been flapping her jaw, lately...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Juana

Except to make dick jokes about Benghazi, but yes.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 23, 2012, 07:03:41 PM

I think it's been hilarious.

I get the sense you get too much news from PBS or something.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

AFK

I've turned off the news, it's become infotainment and is only more pronounced during election season.

They are churning up fake tension to dupe people into thinking Romney actually has a chance to win so people will continue to watch their coverage. 

SPOLIER ALERT:

Obama is going to win.

Nothing is going to change.

Sleep tight kiddos!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

I sure hope youre right rwhn. I want to see an impotent frothpocalypse happen on a wednesday morning.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Ha, I should have seen this coming

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/18/13938614-how-the-romney-video-leaked-for-carters-it-was-personal?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

tl;dr version: Jimmy Carter's grandson encouraged the taper of the Romney speech to release it because he was tired of Romney constantly trash-talking Carter.

Note, not because he was shocked at such language from a Presidential candidate, or that he felt Romney's divisive worldview needed to be told to the public.  No, this was entirely personal.

Yet another data point toward the theory that 90% of politics is about who gets what share of the loot, and the other 10% is vindictive displays of aminosity and schemes for revenge.  Even when someone does a good thing, it's only the incidental outcome of some vendetta or another.

Luna

When your running mate decides to make sure he's ALSO running for his Senate seat, because he's so sure you're going to flop in the general election, it might be time to just take your marbles and go home.

Just saying...

http://gawker.com/5942727/o-vp-of-little-faith-paul-ryan-spends-millions-on-tv-ads-for-house-race

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on September 25, 2012, 08:44:50 PM
When your running mate decides to make sure he's ALSO running for his Senate seat, because he's so sure you're going to flop in the general election, it might be time to just take your marbles and go home.

Just saying...

http://gawker.com/5942727/o-vp-of-little-faith-paul-ryan-spends-millions-on-tv-ads-for-house-race

HAW HAW!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

Obama leads Romney among NASCAR fans: Poll
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News | The Ticket – Mon, Sep 24, 2012

Mitt Romney's recent slide in several polls, including those in the battleground states of Ohio, Virginia and Florida, is troubling enough for the GOP. But, now the Republican nominee appears to be trailing President Barack Obama among a traditionally conservative constituency: NASCAR fans.

Obama leads Romney 49 to 42 percent among NASCAR enthusiasts, according to a new Zogby poll by JZ Analytics.

As the liberal blog PoliticusUSA.com pointed out, Romney was booed at the Daytona 500 in February during a campaign trip ahead of Super Tuesday.

The online poll of 860 likely voters conducted on Sept. 21 and 22 also found that Obama leads Romney 54 to 40 percent among military families.

Among Catholics, the president's edge—46 to 44 percent—is within the poll's 3.4 percent margin of error. But among voters who "never attend a place of worship," Obama's lead over Romney is 63 to 26 percent.

Among voters who identified themselves as "social networkers," Obama is ahead of Romney 55 to 33 percent.

Overall, the president leads the GOP challenger 49 to 41 percent, according to the poll. Obama has a head start of 14 points among independents (46 to 32 percent), 33 points among moderates (60 to 27 percent), 36 points among 18- to 29-year-olds (65 to 29 percent), and 42 points among Hispanics (68 to 26 percent).

Of the 103 likely voters who identified themselves as African-American, 96 said they would vote for Obama—with none indicating they would back Romney.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-romney-nascar-poll-140401668--politics.html

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

QuoteOf the 103 likely voters who identified themselves as African-American, 96 said they would vote for Obama—with none indicating they would back Romney.

More proof that black people are the real racists! /conservative blogger

Luna

The Good Reverend Roger