UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Internet Jesus

This will work fantastically.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/29/us/politics/cramming-and-pruning-for-first-presidential-debate.html?hp

Mr. Romney's team has concluded that debates are about creating moments and has equipped him with a series of zingers that he has memorized and has been practicing on aides since August. His strategy includes luring the president into appearing smug or evasive about his responsibility for the economy.

More awkward humor is really going to rescue his candidacy
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Verbal Mike

Whoa, the debates are gonna actually be hilarious this time!
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Freeky

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 01, 2012, 03:31:47 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/30/ryan-on-romneys-tax-plan-it-would-take-me-too-long-to-explain/

I just love the title, but it gets supported by the whole "I'm not gonna tell you!" thing. :lulz:

I may start a thread, but this one will do for now.

Every week I need to turn in between 2 and 5 political type articles with a brief journal entry discussing it. Naturally I seek the lulziest.
You have provided one this week.
This space for rent.

LMNO

I'm sure the Aneristic Illusions subforum will provide you with all the articles you need.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: hunter s.durden on October 01, 2012, 03:43:01 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 01, 2012, 03:31:47 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/30/ryan-on-romneys-tax-plan-it-would-take-me-too-long-to-explain/

I just love the title, but it gets supported by the whole "I'm not gonna tell you!" thing. :lulz:

I may start a thread, but this one will do for now.

Every week I need to turn in between 2 and 5 political type articles with a brief journal entry discussing it. Naturally I seek the lulziest.
You have provided one this week.

Any random post from here:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/

They're all about as long as "articles", overly political and lulzy as fuck.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

Skepticism and doubt:  You're doing it wrong.

Roughly 42 percent of those surveyed said pollsters were manipulating their data in order to show President Obama with a lead.

I mean, sure, don't believe everything you read, and keep an open mind, and watch out for bias, but...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 02, 2012, 05:55:45 PM

Roughly 42 percent of those surveyed said pollsters were manipulating their data in order to show President Obama with a lead.

I mean, sure, don't believe everything you read, and keep an open mind, and watch out for bias, but...

Polls are basically the adult equivalent of sitting in the back seat of a car, chanting "ARE WE THERE YET?  ARE WE THERE YET?" 

They serve ONE (1) purpose:  They people on the "side" that's "winning" to NOT BOTHER VOTING.  "Hell, look at that lead, I'll just stay home on election day, things are covered."

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 02, 2012, 05:55:45 PM

That's not skepticism or doubt.  It's paradigm reinforcement for 27% of the population and evidence of gullibility towards any sufficiently advanced bullshit on behalf of the rest.

The Good Reverend Roger

Republican Roger Rivard running for Wisconsin state assembly said:

"He also told me one thing, 'If you do (have premarital sex), just remember, consensual sex can turn into rape in an awful hurry,' " Rivard said. "Because all of a sudden a young lady gets pregnant and the parents are madder than a wet hen and she's not going to say, 'Oh, yeah, I was part of the program.' All that she has to say or the parents have to say is it was rape because she's underage. And he just said, 'Remember, Roger, if you go down that road, some girls,' he said, 'they rape so easy.'
"What the whole genesis of it was, it was advice to me, telling me, 'If you're going to go down that road, you may have consensual sex that night and then the next morning it may be rape.' So the way he said it was, 'Just remember, Roger, some girls, they rape so easy. It may be rape the next morning.'"

Ryan, of course, has endorsed this guy, just as he collaborated with Akin to punish women.

Congressman Ryan stated, "Roger needs to be reaffirmed to get this job done and fix the state of Wisconsin." [...]
"This is a unique opportunity and special responsibility to get this job done in Wisconsin to help save the USA."

(reposted from CG)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Got to stop those evil girls from killing babies and calling rape on unsupecting victims.  :x
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

Was it Mobutu Sese Soko who once said America was a "one party dictatorship, but with typical American extravagance, it has two of them?"

I don't think so, actually, but whoever did say it, well, I'm sure they're laughing hard in that circle of hell reserved for statesmen and other criminals:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/10/16/green-party-candidate-arrested-outside-debate-site/

QuoteGreen Party presidential candidate Jill Stein and running mate Cheri Honkala were arrested outside Long Island's Hofstra University ahead of tonight's debate.

After being denied entrance to the campus because they lacked credentials, the two candidates sat down in the street in front of the university with an American flag on their laps, the Long Island Report explains. They were led away by police officers after refusing to move.

Stein and Honkala objected to being excluded from the debate, saying they are on 85 percent of state ballots and should be part of the national discussion.

Even better according to Democracy Within 30 Minutes Or You Get Your Next Political System Free Now!, Jill Stein was handcuffed to a chair and held in a police warehouse (designed for protestors) for 8 hours.  Just her, her VP candidate and over a dozen police.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS