News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: Luna on March 25, 2011, 03:39:20 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 25, 2011, 03:36:53 PM
:lulz:  So yeah, THAT guy's gonna TOTALLY sweep the primaries.  Uh huh.

Yep.  He's totally gonna get swept under the rug, but, hell, I'm entertained.

I bet Stephen Colbert's gonna pick up on his act, though...if he hasn't already.

The Good Reverend Roger

All I know is that Donald Trump has once again jumped on a trend a year and a half too late, become a Birther, and announced his intent to run his toupee for president.

:lulz:

I loves me some America™.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

...you need to watch that Lewis Black bit that I posted on page 7 of this thread, Rog, if you haven't already. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on March 25, 2011, 04:12:25 PM
...you need to watch that Lewis Black bit that I posted on page 7 of this thread, Rog, if you haven't already. 

I tried last night.  Bastard wouldn't load.  I'll try on Freeky's notepad tonight.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 25, 2011, 04:25:34 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 25, 2011, 04:12:25 PM

I tried last night.  Bastard wouldn't load.  I'll try on Freeky's notepad tonight.

It's fucking hysterical. :lulz:

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Luna on March 25, 2011, 03:34:20 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/03/24/first-official-gop-candidate-for-2012-is-gay-and-doesnt-care-for-sarah-palin/

QuoteMeet Fred Karger: He's the first official entrant in the race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination. He's also openly gay, a proud feminist, pro-same sex marriage, pro-abortion-rights, and a critic of Sarah Palin who thinks many Republicans are hypocrites.

Bedamned.

He might at least make the debates interesting.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Luna

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on March 25, 2011, 06:29:06 PM
Quote from: Luna on March 25, 2011, 03:34:20 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/03/24/first-official-gop-candidate-for-2012-is-gay-and-doesnt-care-for-sarah-palin/

QuoteMeet Fred Karger: He's the first official entrant in the race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination. He's also openly gay, a proud feminist, pro-same sex marriage, pro-abortion-rights, and a critic of Sarah Palin who thinks many Republicans are hypocrites.

Bedamned.

He might at least make the debates interesting.

I doubt he'll get enough support to even make the debates, but, yeah, that'd be awesome.  Right up 'til they tarred and feathered him for heresy.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Requia ☣

Early primary entries are pretty much always like this.  2008 the first guy to declare for the republican ticket was of the fundie Atheist persuasion.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 03, 2011, 04:39:45 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 03, 2011, 03:34:27 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM
If combat means living in a ditch, females have biological problems staying in a ditch for thirty days because they get infections and they don't have upper body strength. I mean, some do, but they're relatively rare. On the other hand, men are basically little piglets, you drop them in the ditch, they roll around in it, doesn't matter, you know. These things are very real. On the other hand, if combat means being on an Aegis-class cruiser managing the computer controls for twelve ships and their rockets, a female may be again dramatically better than a male who gets very, very frustrated sitting in a chair all the time because males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes.
What.

You didn't know this?  I just sit around all day wanting to hunt giraffes just so badly.

Why is everyone talking about giraffes? Also, why is my dick so hard?

Fuck this shit, I'm going giraffe hunting.

Cinderflame KSC

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 25, 2011, 01:50:27 PM
http://www.slate.com/id/2289347/

QuotePollster and political guru Frank Luntz flew to Iowa last month to conduct a survey for Fox News. Twenty-six Republicans, likely to vote in the next caucuses, were shown video clips of 11 politicians who might run for president. They twisted dials, scored from 0 to 100, to rate the candidates. One of the clear winners was Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann.

Bachmann and Palin are lumped together for an obvious reason—they're high-powered Republican women. But as that Luntz focus group showed, Bachmann is taken more seriously than Palin in some circles.

This could get very, very funny.

Realize the standard for being taken more seriously than Sarah Palin is incredibly low. At least Bachmann hasn't quit her job yet...

LMNO

Hold on... There was  GOP debate last night?

AFK

To be fair, I think it was more of the NIT of Primary debates. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 12, 2011, 02:18:17 PM
Hey, Newt's in!

In case you want to see how much shit he's full of:

http://politifact.com/personalities/newt-gingrich/

I saw that last night on the news.  He announced his candidacy via twitter.....  :lulz:

This election is going to be so very entertaining.   :mrgreen:

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 12, 2011, 02:18:17 PM
Hey, Newt's in!

In case you want to see how much shit he's full of:

http://politifact.com/personalities/newt-gingrich/

I suspect the somebody has forgotten that the Internet never forgets...

http://www.realchange.org/gingrich.htm
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."