News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I can see her running, if for no other reason, then to get back into the spotlight.  Let's face it, the nonsense around Donald Trump, Michelle Bachmann, and other assorted characters has pretty much taken her off the map.  She's just a glorified Fox News analyst at this point.  So, if Donald throws down, I can see her throwing down as well, just to get the coverage.  If Donald doesn't run, she doesn't run. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 13, 2011, 07:27:34 PM
I can see her running, if for no other reason, then to get back into the spotlight.  Let's face it, the nonsense around Donald Trump, Michelle Bachmann, and other assorted characters has pretty much taken her off the map.  She's just a glorified Fox News analyst at this point.  So, if Donald throws down, I can see her throwing down as well, just to get the coverage.  If Donald doesn't run, she doesn't run. 

My bet is that she'll drag her feet and tease as long as she can.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 13, 2011, 06:38:33 PM
IS SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT ME?
                     \

SHIT... I almost did...

But she has nice hairrrrrrr
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

East Coast Hustle

I think there's a strong possibility that she's actually deranged enough to think she has a chance at winning.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Luna

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on May 13, 2011, 08:34:27 PM
I think there's a strong possibility that she's actually deranged enough to think she has a chance at winning.

You think?  It's possible, she does seem to be a bit unplugged from reality... 

However, she may very well think she can win, AND realize that campaigning will restrict her income...  And I suspect her income is of bigger concern to her.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

She almost has to run to set the standard for her daughter to run in 2024.  :|

Freeky

I found a scholarship that wants entrants to write an essay on who they want to be president next and why.

I am totally torn between a "The person I want to be president is a nobody on a national scale" and "FOR THE LULZ!" essay.  Both are for srs. :lulz:

Luna

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 13, 2011, 09:33:11 PM
I found a scholarship that wants entrants to write an essay on who they want to be president next and why.

I am totally torn between a "The person I want to be president is a nobody on a national scale" and "FOR THE LULZ!" essay.  Both are for srs. :lulz:

Depends.  What major are you applying for?

Cain

Bachmann is polling better than Palin right now.  She still has a hardcore, but even most Republicans realize she is political poison right now.

Thurnez Isa

I wouldn't be surprised if she runs for a few weeks just to get the cash flow started then pull out after she done raping the hardcores of their money.

EDIT: Plus the added exposure for books, reality series, ect.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cain

Possibly.  I see the teasing route more likely...after all, the "quitter" label might stick if she half-asses and then bails out of a Presidential run.

Thurnez Isa

QuoteSarahPalinUSA Sarah Palin
Show photo as warning to others seeking America's destruction. No pussy-footing around, no politicking, no drama;it's part of the mission.

:lulz:

I do admit I love her Tweets
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on May 13, 2011, 09:45:09 PM
Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 13, 2011, 09:33:11 PM

Depends.  What major are you applying for?

Building and Construction Tech.  It's for all majors, though.

Succulent Plant

Quote from: Khara on May 13, 2011, 08:51:01 PM
She almost has to run to set the standard for her daughter to run in 2024.  :|

:horrormirth:

Lenin McCarthy

Why has nobody mentioned Gary Johnson? He's an interesting one.